52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
Dutch authorities will hold Swiss shipping line MSC liable for the cost of cleaning up debris from more than 270 cargo containers that fell off one of its vessels and washed up on shore, officials said on Friday.
* MSC INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY CO. ACQUIRES ALL INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS
The world’s number two container group Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) has stopped any new potential trade with Russian entities that were sanctioned by the United States, the Swiss headquartered firm said on Tuesday.
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.31 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* SAYS BOARD APPROVES ADDITIONAL 2 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
* MSC INDUSTRIAL DIRECT CO INC - BOARD DECLARED CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.58 PER SHARE, 21% INCREASE FROM PREVIOUS REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MSC industrial direct-board declared dividend of $0.48 per share, representing a 6.7% increase from $0.45 per share, in regular quarterly dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MSC Industrial Direct Co Inc - transaction was completed on July 31, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.