52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
Meritor Inc on Monday announced Hannah Lim-Johnson, the former top lawyer at staffing company Kelly Services Inc, as its new chief legal officer.
Meritor Inc employees and executives who saw their salaries slashed in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic can recoup lost pay for this year as long as the company meets new performance targets, the trucking parts supplier said this week.
* Q2 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.74 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
U.S. autoparts maker Meritor <MTOR.N> on Thursday announced an investment of 200 million reais ($48 million)to build a new plant in Brazil, as the South American country leaves behind a bitter recession.
April Miller Boise, the former legal chief of Meritor Inc, is joining Eaton Corp as general counsel, the power management company said in a statement on Tuesday.
The Maremont Corp subsidiary of vehicle parts manufacturer Meritor Inc filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on Tuesday with a plan to create a trust worth up to $65 million to pay off claims stemming from asbestos used in the production of brake and exhaust system...
* Q2 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.75 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* MERITOR ANNOUNCES COLLABORATION WITH PETERBILT ON ALL-ELECTRIC CLASS 8 TRUCKS
* MERITOR INC - TERMS OF TRANSACTION WERE NOT DISCLOSED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* MERITOR INC ANNOUNCES CONVERSION OPTION FOR 7.875% CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WABCO’S OUTSTANDING GROWTH IN 2017 POWERS RECORD SALES; SOLIDLY OUTPERFORMS GLOBAL COMMERCIAL VEHICLE MARKET; DELIVERS RECORD OPERATING INCOME; PROVIDES GUIDANCE FOR 2018
* SEES FY 2018 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $2.50 TO $2.70 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* MERITOR REALIGNS OPERATING SEGMENTS TO DRIVE LONG-TERM STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
* MERITOR INC SAYS CEO JEFFREY CRAIG'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.1 MILLION VERSUS $5.5 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2AxtErG) Further company coverage:
* SEES FY 2019 REVENUE $3.95 BILLION; SEES FY 2019 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $2.84; SEES FY 2019 ADJUSTED EBITDA $455 MILLION - SEC FILING
* Meritor reports fourth-quarter and fiscal year 2017 results
* Meritor Inc - on November 2 board approved an increase in number of directors of company to nine Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zEChzx) Further company coverage:
* Meritor names Rodger L. Boehm to its board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Meritor announces notice of redemption of all of its outstanding 6.750% notes due 2021
* Meritor announces pricing of unsecured convertible senior notes
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.