52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Manitowoc Company Says Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.94
Carl Icahn Dissolves Shared Share Stake In Dell Technologies Class C Stock
Manitowoc Company Posts Q1 GAAP Loss Per Share Of $0.75
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. is a provider of engineered lifting equipment for the construction industry. The Company operates through the Crane business segment. It designs, manufactures and distributes a line of crawler-mounted lattice-boom cranes, which it sells under the Manitowoc brand name. It also designs and manufactures a line of top-slewing and self-erecting tower cranes, which it sells under the Potain brand name. It designs and manufactures mobile telescopic cranes, which it sells under the Grove brand name and a line of hydraulically powered telescopic boom trucks, which it sells under the National Crane brand name. It also provides crane product parts and services and crane rebuilding, remanufacturing and training services, which are delivered under the Manitowoc Crane Care brand name. Its crane products are used in a range of applications, including energy production/distribution and utilities, petrochemical and industrial projects, and infrastructure applications.
Constr. & Agric. Machinery
11270 W Park Pl Ste 1000
Barry L. Pennypacker
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
David J. Antoniuk
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Aaron H. Ravenscroft
Executive Vice President of Mobile Cranes
Thomas L. Doerr
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Terrance L. Collins
Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Administration
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Federal prosecutors in Manhattan asked billionaire investor Carl Icahn's company for information about trades in crane maker Manitowoc, Icahn Enterprises disclosed in a regulatory filing on Thursday, in its first acknowledgement of such a probe.
* THE MANITOWOC COMPANY REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Carl Icahn, the billionaire investor who briefly served as an unpaid adviser to President Donald Trump, said on Wednesday he did not know about the administration's plans to impose stiff tariffs on steel and aluminum before cutting his holding in a company that might be...
Activist investor Carl Icahn said on Wednesday he did not have any prior knowledge about President Donald Trump's plan to impose import tariffs on steel and aluminum before he reduced his stake in crane maker Manitowoc Co Inc last month.
* CARL ICAHN ON SALE OF MANITOWOC STOCK - ANY SUGGESTION WE HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF TRUMP ADMINISTRATION'S NEW TARIFFS ON STEEL IMPORTS IS "CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE"
* CARL ICAHN SAYS NOW OWNS 4.85 PERCENT STAKE IN MANITOWOC COMPANY INC AS OF FEBRUARY 21 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FnomOC) Further company coverage:
* THE MANITOWOC COMPANY REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND FULL-YEAR 2018 GUIDANCE
* THE MANITOWOC COMPANY TO RELOCATE CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS TO NORTHWEST MILWAUKEE
* MANITOWOC - ON DEC 11, COURT RULED IN CO'S FAVOR IN ITS TRADE SECRETS MISAPPROPRIATION LAWSUIT AGAINST SANY REGARDING MANITOWOC'S VPC TECHNOLOGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* The Manitowoc Company Inc announces 1-for-4 reverse stock split
* The manitowoc company reports third-quarter 2017 financial results
* Manitowoc Company Inc announces 1 for 4 reverse stock split Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Manitowoc Company-was awarded fixed-price with economic price adjustment contract spe8ec-17-d-0008 from dla with maximum estimated value of $121.9 million
* The Manitowoc Company reports second-quarter 2017 financial results
* The manitowoc company reports first-quarter 2017 financial results
* Southpoint Master Fund LP reports 5.03 percent passive stake in Manitowoc Company Inc as of April 25 Source text:(http://bit.ly/2pJHZbS) Further company coverage:
* Manitowoc Company Inc files for potential mixed shelf offering, size undisclosed - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2lgMo74) Further company coverage:
* The Manitowoc Company reports third-quarter financial results consistent with previously announced preliminary third-quarter results
* Manitowoc Company Inc - "orders and backlog for company declined double digits during Q3, and these trends have continued into Q4"
* The Manitowoc Company prevails in patent infringement and trade secret misappropriation lawsuit against sany
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.