52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Manitowoc Company Q1 Adjusted Loss Per Share $0.18
Manitowoc Filed Petition To Department Of Commerce To Investigate Recent Surge Of Mobile Crane Imports
The Manitowoc Company Provides Business And Financial Update In Response To Covid-19 Withdraws 2020 Financial Guidance
Manitowoc Company, Inc. is a provider of engineered lifting solutions. The Company, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, markets, and supports comprehensive product lines of mobile telescopic cranes, tower cranes, lattice-boom crawler cranes, and boom trucks under the Grove, Manitowoc, National Crane, Potain, Shuttlelift and Manitowoc Crane Care brand names. Its segments include Americas segment; Europe and Africa (EURAF) segment and Middle East and Asia Pacific (MEAP) segment. Under the Manitowoc brand name, designs, manufactures, markets and sells lattice-boom crawler cranes. Under the Potain brand name, it designs, manufactures, markets and sells tower cranes primarily used in the commercial and residential construction end markets. Under the Grove, Shuttlelift and National Crane brand names, it designs, manufactures, markets and sells mobile telescopic cranes utilized in industrial, commercial, construction and maintenance applications.
Constr. & Agric. Machinery
11270 W Park Pl Ste 1000
Kenneth W. Krueger
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Barry L. Pennypacker
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
David J. Antoniuk
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Aaron H. Ravenscroft
Executive Vice President - Cranes
Thomas L. Doerr
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* MANITOWOC COMPANY - FILED PETITION TO URGE DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE TO INVESTIGATE RECENT SURGE OF MOBILE CRANE IMPORTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The U.S. Commerce Department on Wednesday launched a "Section 232" national security investigation into imports of mobile cranes from Germany, Austria, Japan and elsewhere, following a complaint by domestic producer Manitowoc Co <MTW.N>.
The U.S. Commerce Department on Wednesday launched a "Section 232" national security investigation into imports of mobile cranes from Germany, Austria, Japan and elsewhere, following a complaint by domestic producer Manitowoc Co.
* THE MANITOWOC COMPANY PROVIDES BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL UPDATE IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19; WITHDRAWS 2020 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
Federal prosecutors in Manhattan asked billionaire investor Carl Icahn's company for information about trades in crane maker Manitowoc, Icahn Enterprises disclosed in a regulatory filing on Thursday, in its first acknowledgement of such a probe.
* THE MANITOWOC COMPANY REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Carl Icahn, the billionaire investor who briefly served as an unpaid adviser to President Donald Trump, said on Wednesday he did not know about the administration's plans to impose stiff tariffs on steel and aluminum before cutting his holding in a company that might be...
Activist investor Carl Icahn said on Wednesday he did not have any prior knowledge about President Donald Trump's plan to impose import tariffs on steel and aluminum before he reduced his stake in crane maker Manitowoc Co Inc last month.
* CARL ICAHN ON SALE OF MANITOWOC STOCK - ANY SUGGESTION WE HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF TRUMP ADMINISTRATION'S NEW TARIFFS ON STEEL IMPORTS IS "CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE"
* CARL ICAHN SAYS NOW OWNS 4.85 PERCENT STAKE IN MANITOWOC COMPANY INC AS OF FEBRUARY 21 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FnomOC) Further company coverage:
* THE MANITOWOC COMPANY REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND FULL-YEAR 2018 GUIDANCE
* THE MANITOWOC COMPANY TO RELOCATE CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS TO NORTHWEST MILWAUKEE
* MANITOWOC - ON DEC 11, COURT RULED IN CO'S FAVOR IN ITS TRADE SECRETS MISAPPROPRIATION LAWSUIT AGAINST SANY REGARDING MANITOWOC'S VPC TECHNOLOGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* The Manitowoc Company Inc announces 1-for-4 reverse stock split
* The manitowoc company reports third-quarter 2017 financial results
* Manitowoc Company Inc announces 1 for 4 reverse stock split Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Manitowoc Company-was awarded fixed-price with economic price adjustment contract spe8ec-17-d-0008 from dla with maximum estimated value of $121.9 million
* The Manitowoc Company reports second-quarter 2017 financial results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.