52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Murphy Oil signs production sharing contract with PetroVietnam, partners
Murphy Oil Corporation Announces Third Quarter Financial And Operating Results
Murphy Oil Reports Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share Of $0.21
Murphy Oil Corporation (Murphy) is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The Company's exploration and production business explores for and produces crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids across the world. Its exploration and production activities are subdivided into three geographic segments: the United States, Canada and all other countries. It explores for and produces crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids around the world. This business maintains upstream operating offices in several locations around the world, including Houston, Texas, Calgary, Alberta, and Kuala Lumpur.
Oil & Gas Operations
300 Peach St
PO Box 7000
Claiborne P. Deming
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Roger W. Jenkins
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
David R. Looney
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Walter K. Compton
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Eugene T. Coleman
Executive Vice President - Exploration and Business Development
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Oil and gas producer Murphy Oil Corp said on Tuesday it would buy Gulf of Mexico assets from LLOG Exploration Offshore and LLOG Bluewater Holdings for at least $1.38 billion in cash in a move to strengthen its position in the region that saw record production last year.
Independent oil and gas producer Murphy Oil Corp said on Tuesday it would buy deep water Gulf of Mexico assets from LLOG Exploration Offshore and LLOG Bluewater Holdings for at least$1.38 billion in cash.
Murphy Oil Corp is exiting Malaysia with a $2.13 billion sale of its oil and gas assets there to Thailand's PTTEP and said it will use the proceeds to pay down debt, buy back shares and fund potential deals in the United States.
U.S. independent oil and gas producer Murphy Oil Corp said on Thursday it is selling two of its chief Malaysian assets to an unit of Thailand's PTT Exploration and Production Public Co Ltd for $2.13 billion in cash.
Murphy Oil Corp is nearing a deal to sell its Malaysian oil and gas assets to Thailand's PTTEP PCL, people familiar with the matter said, in the latest energy M&A transaction in the Southeast Asian nation.
Liberty Mutual Fire Insurance does not have to defend Murphy Oil against an estimated $25 million in claims for a major fire in 2012 at a South Louisiana refinery it used to own, a federal judge in Arkansas ruled.
Murphy Oil Corp on Monday raised its fourth-quarter and full-year production forecast, following the closing of a deal to form a Gulf of Mexico joint venture with Brazil's state-run Petroleo Brasileiro SA.
Murphy Oil Corporation is in talks to sell its Malaysian oil and gas assets after an unsolicited bid that could fetch between $2 billion to $3 billion, people familiar with the matter said, in the latest energy M&A deal in the Southeast Asian nation.
* ORATION ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
Vietnam's PetroVietnam Exploration Production Corp., or PVEP, has signed an agreement to sell a 5 percent working interest in an oil block offshore Vietnam to U.S.-based Murphy Oil Corp., the Vietnamese company said.
* MURPHY OIL CORPORATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTS DAVID R. LOONEY EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CFO TO SUCCEED JOHN W. ECKART
* MURPHY OIL CORP - ECKART IS EXPECTED TO SERVE IN HIS CURRENT ROLE UNTIL SUCH TIME AS A SUCCESSOR IS NAMED AND OTHERWISE ASSIST IN TRANSITION
* ORATION ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS, 2018 CAPITAL INVESTMENT PROGRAM
* Murphy Oil Corp announces third quarter 2017 financial and operating results
* Murphy Oil Corp - Board declared a quarterly cash dividend on common stock of murphy oil corporation of $0.25 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Murphy Oil Corporation announces strategic entry into deep water Brazil
* Murphy Oil Corporation announces pricing of $550 million of notes due 2025
* Murphy Oil Corporation announces offering of $550 million of senior notes due 2025
* Murphy Oil Corporation announces second quarter 2017 financial and operating results
((In May 16 story, corrects to remove reference to North Sea net output rise in paragraph 1, corrects output projections in paragraph 3, changes headline to conform.)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.