52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
Murphy Oil began evacuating its personnel in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, the company said on Friday. Previously, the company said it was removing only non-essential workers from the possible path of Tropical Storm Cristobal.
Murphy Oil began evacuating non-essential workers from the U.S. Gulf of Mexico on Thursday because of the threat from Tropical Storm Cristobal.
* MURPHY OIL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY MEDICAL LEAVE OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Oil and gas producer Murphy Oil Corp said on Tuesday it would buy Gulf of Mexico assets from LLOG Exploration Offshore and LLOG Bluewater Holdings for at least $1.38 billion in cash in a move to strengthen its position in the region that saw record production last year.
Independent oil and gas producer Murphy Oil Corp said on Tuesday it would buy deep water Gulf of Mexico assets from LLOG Exploration Offshore and LLOG Bluewater Holdings for at least$1.38 billion in cash.
Murphy Oil Corp is exiting Malaysia with a $2.13 billion sale of its oil and gas assets there to Thailand's PTTEP and said it will use the proceeds to pay down debt, buy back shares and fund potential deals in the United States.
U.S. independent oil and gas producer Murphy Oil Corp said on Thursday it is selling two of its chief Malaysian assets to an unit of Thailand's PTT Exploration and Production Public Co Ltd for $2.13 billion in cash.
Murphy Oil Corp is nearing a deal to sell its Malaysian oil and gas assets to Thailand's PTTEP PCL, people familiar with the matter said, in the latest energy M&A transaction in the Southeast Asian nation.
Liberty Mutual Fire Insurance does not have to defend Murphy Oil against an estimated $25 million in claims for a major fire in 2012 at a South Louisiana refinery it used to own, a federal judge in Arkansas ruled.
Murphy Oil Corp on Monday raised its fourth-quarter and full-year production forecast, following the closing of a deal to form a Gulf of Mexico joint venture with Brazil's state-run Petroleo Brasileiro SA.
Murphy Oil Corporation is in talks to sell its Malaysian oil and gas assets after an unsolicited bid that could fetch between $2 billion to $3 billion, people familiar with the matter said, in the latest energy M&A deal in the Southeast Asian nation.
* ORATION ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
Vietnam's PetroVietnam Exploration Production Corp., or PVEP, has signed an agreement to sell a 5 percent working interest in an oil block offshore Vietnam to U.S.-based Murphy Oil Corp., the Vietnamese company said.
* MURPHY OIL CORPORATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTS DAVID R. LOONEY EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CFO TO SUCCEED JOHN W. ECKART
* MURPHY OIL CORP - ECKART IS EXPECTED TO SERVE IN HIS CURRENT ROLE UNTIL SUCH TIME AS A SUCCESSOR IS NAMED AND OTHERWISE ASSIST IN TRANSITION
* ORATION ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS, 2018 CAPITAL INVESTMENT PROGRAM
* Murphy Oil Corp announces third quarter 2017 financial and operating results
* Murphy Oil Corp - Board declared a quarterly cash dividend on common stock of murphy oil corporation of $0.25 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Murphy Oil Corporation announces strategic entry into deep water Brazil
* Murphy Oil Corporation announces pricing of $550 million of notes due 2025
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.