52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Magnachip Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results
Magnachip Reports Revenue Of $205.1 Million In Second Quarter 2019
Magnachip Semiconductor Says Q2 Gross Profit Margin Expected To Be At Least 21%
MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation is a designer and manufacturer of analog and mixed-signal semiconductor products for consumer, computing, communication, industrial, automotive and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. The Company provides technology platforms for analog, mixed signal, power, high voltage, non-volatile memory and Radio Frequency (RF) applications. The Company has two segments: Foundry Services Group and Standard Products Group. The Company's Foundry Services Group provides analog and mixed-signal foundry services to semiconductor companies and Integrated Device Manufacturers (IDMs) that serve consumer, computing, communication, industrial, automotive and IoT applications. The Company manufactures wafers-based on its customers’ product designs. The Company's Standard Products Group includes its Display Solutions and Power Solutions business lines.
c/o Magnachip Semiconductor S.A.
74 Rue de Merl
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jonathan W. Kim
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
Chief Compliance Officer, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
Woung Moo Lee
Executive Vice President and General Manager of Standard Products Group
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
South Korea's SK Hynix Inc is looking at buying part of logic chip maker MagnaChip Semiconductor Corp, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Monday, adding nothing had been decided.
Sk Hynix Inc is looking at buying a stake in MagnaChip Semiconductor Corp , a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Monday, adding nothing had been decided.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.06 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* MAGNACHIP REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* Q3 revenue fell 8.1 percent to $176.7 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oaktree Value Opportunities Fund Holdings L.P.:
* MagnaChip discloses pricing of secondary offering by selling stockholders of 4,088,978 shares of common stock
* Magnachip discloses commencement of secondary offering by selling stockholders of 4,088,978 shares of common stock
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.01 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Magnachip Semiconductor Corp - believes it remains on track to complete planned workforce reduction within its cash cost range of $29-33 million
MagnaChip Semiconductor Corp and its former chief financial officer have agreed to settle charges related to an alleged accounting scheme to artificially boost revenue and manipulate financial results, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Monday.
* Magnachip Semiconductor - board of directors of Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation approved implementation of a new headcount reduction plan
* Magnachip Semiconductor Corp - for q1 of 2017 gross profit is anticipated to be in range of 24 pct to 26 pct
* Magnachip announces proposed $65 million private offering of exchangeable senior notes and stock repurchase
* MagnaChip Semiconductor Corp - continues to evaluate strategic alternatives
* On October 6, 2016, board of directors of co appointed Gary Tanner to serve as chairman of board - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Michael Elkins resigned from his position as chairman of board of directors of Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation Source: (http://bit.ly/2c6g0kl) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.