52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Mylan, India's CSIR To Collaborate To Identify Potential COVID-19 Therapies
Australia's ACCC Says Will Not Oppose Mylan NV'S Proposed Merger With Pfizer'S Upjohn Inc Division
Mylan Says FDA Issued Warning Letter To API Manufacturer, Mylan Laboratories Limited – Unit 7
Mylan N.V. is a global pharmaceutical company. The Company develops, licenses, manufactures, markets and distributes generic, brand name and over-the-counter (OTC) products in a range of dosage forms and therapeutic categories. It operates through three segments on a geographic basis, North America, Europe and Rest of World. The Company's Cold-EEZE family of brands includes OTC cold remedies sold as lozenges, gummies, oral sprays, caplets, QuickMelts and oral liquid dose forms in the United States. The North America segment primarily develops, manufactures, sells and distributes pharmaceutical products in tablet, capsule, injectable, transdermal patch, gel, nebulized and cream or ointment form. The Europe segment sells pharmaceuticals under their International Nonproprietary Name (INN), such as active pharmaceutical ingredient (API), in certain European countries. The Rest of World segment is primarily made up of its operations in India, Australia, Japan and New Zealand.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Unit 4, Trident Place, Mosquito Way
Robert J. Coury
Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Executive Director
Heather M. Bresch
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Mark W. Parrish
Lead Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Robert J. Cindrich
Non-Executive Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A surge in demand for vaccines to ward off the winter flu has led to shortages in some European cities, raising the risk of a potentially lethal "twindemic" as COVID-19 cases soar.
Biogen Inc <BIIB.O> said on Wednesday it was diverting part of its budget and resources for blockbuster multiple sclerosis drug Tecfidera towards a potential launch of its Alzheimer's disease drug, aducanumab.
South African drugmaker Aspen Pharmacare has agreed to sell the rights to its European thrombosis business to U.S. pharmaceutical company Mylan for almost 642 million euros ($759 million), sending its shares up 7% on Tuesday.
Mylan NV <MYL.O> on Thursday lowered the top-end of its full-year sales estimate, saying a recovery of demand for its non-coronavirus related medicines would take until at least the end of the year, sending its shares down as much as 3.5%.
Mylan NV reported a second-quarter profit on Thursday, helped in part by strong sales of its newly launched products such as asthma drug Wixela.
An appeals court on Thursday declined to temporarily block Mylan from selling a version of Tecfidera, Biogen's blockbuster multiple sclerosis drug, while an appeal in patent litigation between the two pharmaceutical companies plays out.
* MYLAN AND FUJIFILM KYOWA KIRIN BIOLOGICS ANNOUNCE U.S. FDA APPROVAL OF HULIO® (ADALIMUMAB-FKJP)
* MYLAN INITIATES VOLUNTARY NATIONWIDE RECALL OF ONE LOT OF DAPTOMYCIN FOR INJECTION, DUE TO THE PRESENCE OF PARTICULATE
Mylan NV said on Monday it would launch a generic version of Gilead Sciences Inc's COVID-19 antiviral remdesivir in India at 4,800 rupees ($64.31), about 80% below the price tag on the drug for wealthy nations.
Drugmaker Mylan NV said on Monday it would launch its generic version of Gilead Sciences Inc's COVID-19 treatment remdesivir in India this month at 4,800 rupees ($64.31) per 100 mg vial, as infections surge in the world's third worst-hit country.
* MYLAN SECURES REGULATORY APPROVAL FOR REMDESIVIR LYOPHILIZED POWDER FOR INJECTION 100 MG/VIAL IN INDIA FOR RESTRICTED EMERGENCY USE IN COVID-19 PATIENTS
* MYLAN SHAREHOLDERS OVERWHELMINGLY APPROVE PROPOSED COMBINATION WITH UPJOHN
A U.S. district court on Thursday ruled in favor of generic drugmaker Mylan NV in a patent dispute over Biogen Inc's blockbuster multiple sclerosis drug, Tecfidera, sending Biogen's shares down nearly 6%.
* U.S. DISTRICT COURT FINDS MYLAN HAS CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT ASSERTED CLAIMS BY BIOGEN FOR PATENT ASSOCIATED WITH TECFIDERA ARE INVALID
A U.S. district court on Thursday ruled in favor of generic drugmaker Mylan NV in a patent dispute over Biogen Inc's blockbuster multiple sclerosis drug Tecfidera, sending the drugmaker's shares down 7%.
* MYLAN - CONTINUES TO TARGET ABOUT $1 BILLION OF DEBT REPAYMENT DURING 2020 Source text: (https://bit.ly/3fyrqIm) Further company coverage:
-- Source link: https://bloom.bg/2ULqtV4
* MYLAN NV SAYS CEO HEATHER BRESCH'S 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $18.5 MILLION VERSUS $13.3 MILLION IN 2018 – SEC FILING
* MYLAN AND LUPIN RECEIVE EUROPEAN MARKETING AUTHORIZATION FOR NEPEXTO®, BIOSIMILAR ETANERCEPT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LUPIN AND MYLAN RECEIVE EUROPEAN MARKETING AUTHORIZATION FOR NEPEXTO, BIOSIMILAR ETANERCEPT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.