52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Novacyt: to settle debts with Harbert European Growth Capital and Vatel
Novacyt Sees More COVID-19 Related Sales In H2
Novacyt FY Net Loss Widens To 6.6 Million Euros
Novacyt SA is a France-based company that develops and markets solutions dedicated to the field of liquid-based cytology and molecular biology. The Company develops a secure automated cytology named NovaPrep Processor System. Novacyt SA offers a solution of cytological sampling to help in the detection of precancerous and cancerous lesions. The Company creates bottles specifically dedicated to the optimization of cell collection. The Company’s range of products includes Bottle Gyn and No Gyn Bottle. Novacyt SA is present in France and internationally through a network of over 10 distributors.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
13 avenue Morane Saulnier
James Christopher Wakefield
Independent Non-Executive Chairman
Graham D. Mullis
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director, Member of the Executive Team
Anthony William Dyer
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director, Company Secretary, Member of the Executive Team
Member of the Executive Team, Group Human Resource Manager
Member of the Executive Team, Corporate & Investor Relations Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* FTSE 100 down 0.5%, FTSE 250 off 0.7% (Adds comment, updates prices to close)
Healthcare and clinical diagnostics company Novacyt, whose shares have surged on the back of its COVID-19 testing products, on Thursday announced the launch of three new products to support testing for the presence of the virus.
* NOVACYT S.A.: LAUNCH OF THREE INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS TO SUPPORT COVID-19 TESTING
Healthcare and clinical diagnostics company Novacyt , whose shares have surged on the back of its COVID-19 testing products, announced on Thursday the launch of three new products to support testing for the presence of the virus.
* NOVACYT S.A.: EARLY SETTLEMENT OF TERM LOAN AND CONVERTIBLE BOND FACILITY REMOVES LONG TERM DEBT
High-flying shares in Novacyt dropped as much as 12% on Tuesday after the healthcare diagnostics firm said a French regulator had decided against approving the company's coronavirus test for reimbursement by the state.
* AS OF 1 JUNE 2020, SALES OF PRIMERDESIGN COVID-19 TEST ARE EUR 45 MILLION (£40 MILLION)
Healthcare and clinical diagnostics company Novacyt announced more contract wins for its 'Primerdesign' product aimed at testing for the presence of the coronavirus, although the company suffered a minor setback in France.
* FY NET LOSS -6.6 MILLION EUR VERSUS -4.7 MILLION EUR LOSS YEAR AGO
* AS OF 28 APRIL 2020, PRIMERDESIGN HAS SOLD, RECEIVED ORDERS FOR OR HAS BEEN CONTRACTED TO DELIVER OVER £90 MILLION (EUR 103 MILLION) OF ITS COVID-19 TEST
Healthcare and clinical diagnostics company Novacyt has signed a supply contract with the UK's Department of Health & Social Care (DHSC) for its product aimed at testing for the presence of the coronavirus, the company said on Monday.
London-listed shares joined a global rally on Monday as signs of an easing in the coronavirus outbreak raised hopes that a month-long lockdown would be relaxed, while diagnostics firm Novacyt surged on news of a supply contract with the UK government.
* NOVACYT S.A. - MANUFACTURING AND RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT UPDATE FOR COVID-19 TEST
* NOVACYT COVID-19 TEST ELIGIBLE FOR WHO EMERGENCY USE LISTING
* COLLABORATION WITH ASTRAZENECA, GSK AND UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE TO SUPPORT UK NATIONAL EFFORT TO INCREASE COVID-19 TESTING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
UK shares gained on Monday as investors cheered signs of slowing coronavirus-related deaths in the hotspots of western Europe.
Novacyt's COVID-19 diagnostic test has been approved by France's CNR arm of the Institut Pasteur, making it available for immediate distribution in France, the healthcare company said on Monday.
* CNR (CENTRE NATIONAL DE RÉFÉRENCE DES VIRUS DES INFECTIONS RESPIRATOIRES (DONT LA GRIPPE)) OF INSTITUT PASTEUR, HAS APPROVED ITS COVID-19 TEST
Novacyt's COVID-19 testing product has been approved by France's CNR arm of the Institut Pasteur, making it available for immediate distribution in France, the healthcare company said on Monday.
Healthcare group Novacyt announced more progress on Monday on plans to roll out its coronavirus test product, winning a new order in India and getting regulatory approval in Argentina.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.