52 Week Range
As of on the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Nine Entertainment Says CEO Hugh Marks Sold 700,000 NEC Shares
Nine Entertainment Announces Appointment Of Paul Koppelman As CFO
Nine Entertainment Co Holdings Expects To Report Pro Forma Group EBITDA Growth Of Around 10% In FY20
Nine Entertainment Co. Holdings Limited is an Australia-based company, which is engaged in television broadcasting and program production, and digital, Internet, subscription television and other media sectors. The Company operates in two segments: Television, which includes free to air television activities, and Digital, which includes Nine Digital Pty Limited and other digital activities. Its brands include Nine Network Television, Nine Digital and Other Businesses. Its Nine Network Television includes Channel 9 and 9HD. Channel 9's content includes a combination of international and locally produced programs with stars, events, dramas, reality and entertainment shows. Its Nine.com.au is an online source of news, sport, entertainment and lifestyle content. It also sell Microsoft's suite of advertising products across Australia and New Zealand. Its Other Businesses include CarAdvice, Literacy Planet, Pedestrain.tv and RateCity.
Broadcasting & Cable TV
24 Artarmon Rd
Peter Howard Costello
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Hugh John Marks
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
General Counsel, Company Secretary
Chief Sales Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Nine Entertainment <NEC.AX> on Monday offered to buy the remaining stake in Macquarie Media <MRN.AX> in a deal which values the company at A$275.4 million ($186.8 million), consolidating the broadcaster's position in radio.
Australian television network Nine Entertainment Co Holdings on Tuesday said it would sell its Australian Community Media and Printing business to a company associated with ex-Domain Holdings CEO Antony Catalano and Thorney Investment Group.
Newspaper publisher Fairfax Media Ltd said on Monday it received overwhelming support from its shareholders for the A$2.16 billion ($1.6 billion) buyout from television network Nine Entertainment Co Holdings Ltd .
Australia's competition watchdog said on Thursday it will not oppose Nine Entertainment Co Holding's <NEC.AX> A$2.16 billion ($1.6 billion) buyout of newspaper publisher Fairfax Media Ltd <FXJ.AX>, paving the way for one of the country's biggest media shake-ups.
Australia's competition watchdog said it will not oppose Nine Entertainment Co Holding's buyout of newspaper publisher Fairfax Media Ltd.
Newspaper publisher Fairfax Media Ltd <FXJ.AX> said on Thursday it had agreed to a A$2.16 billion ($1.6 billion) buyout from television network Nine Entertainment Co Holdings Ltd <NEC.AX>, in one of the biggest shake-ups in Australian media for decades.
Television broadcaster Nine Entertainment Co Holdings Ltd said on Thursday that it had entered a scheme implementation agreement to acquire newspaper publisher Fairfax Media Ltd for A$2.16 billion ($1.61 billion).
* SOUTHERN CROSS AUSTEREO TO TAKE ON REPRESENTATION OF CO'S LOCAL TELEVISION SALES IN NORTHERN NEW SOUTH WALES LICENCE AREA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SIGNS DEAL WITH TENNIS AUSTRALIA FOR RIGHTS TO ALL PREMIUM TENNIS PLAYED IN AUSTRALIA FOR 2020 TO 2024 SEASONS
* HY NET PROFIT FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS EXCLUDING SPECIFIC ITEMS $116.2 MILLION VERSUS $75.0 MILLION
* SIGNED BINDING AGREEMENTS TO REFINANCE ITS EXISTING CORPORATE DEBT FACILITIES
* Nine Entertainment Co Holdings Ltd announces completion of Willoughby site sale
* Fy net profit after tax $123.6 million versus $120.3 million
* FY17 reported group EBITDA is now expected to be between $200m and $210m
* HY revenues from continuing operations for period to 31 December 2016 decreased by 4% to $662.7 million
* "it appears likely metro free-to-air advertising revenue will be down in low single digits for fy17"
* Sold its entire 9.99% stake in Southern Cross Media Group Ltd at a price of $1.54 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.