52 Week Range
As of on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Nedbank Confirms Group Remains On Track To Meet FY Guidance
Nedbank Group Says Both Group, Bank Remain Solidly Capitalised At Levels Well Above Regulatory Requirements
Nedbank Group Sees FY HEPS, EPS To Decline By More Than 20% Compared To 12-Months Ended 31 Dec 2019
Nedbank Group Limited is a financial services provider. The Company's principal banking subsidiary is Nedbank Limited. The Company provides wholesale and retail banking services, and insurance, asset management and wealth management offerings. The Company's segments include Nedbank Group, Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking, Nedbank Retail and Business Banking, Nedbank Wealth, Rest of Africa, and Centre. Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking offers a range of transactional, corporate, investment banking and markets solutions. Nedbank Retail offers a range of banking and assurance products and services. The business banking portfolio offers a range of commercial banking products. Nedbank Wealth provides a range of financial services through approximately three divisions of Wealth Management, Asset Management and Insurance. The Rest of Africa business is responsible for the Company's banking operations and expansion activities in the rest of Africa.
Nedbank 135 Rivonia Campus
, 135 Rivonia Road
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Michael William Thomas Brown
Chief Executive, Executive Director
Raisibe Kgomaraga Morathi
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Mfundo Clement Nkuhlu
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director
Group Executive for Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Scraps dividend, says balance sheet strong (Adds details, shares)
* NEDBANK GROUP LTD - DURING MONTHS OF APRIL TO JUNE 2020, BANK WILL BE OFFERING CLIENTS THAT HAVE AN OVERDRAFT FACILITY A TEMPORARY REBATE.
South Africa's Nedbank Ltd has withdrawn guidance for its key financial numbers for 2020, blaming the economic disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
* 2020 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE AS PROVIDED IN ANNUAL RESULTS ON 3 MARCH, HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN AND MEDIUM AND LONG-TERM TARGETS ARE UNDER REVIEW
Nedbank Group on Wednesday reaffirmed its 2019 dividend, but said it was weighing future dividend payments after South Africa's central bank urged lenders to preserve cash during the coronavirus crisis.
* NEDBANK GROUP LTD - UPDATE ON NEDBANK GROUP FINAL 2019 DIVIDEND IN CONTEXT OF SARB GUIDANCE NOTE G4/2020
* Bank says worsening economy has pushed defaults up, credit demand down
* NEDBANK GROUP LTD - NEDBANK WARNS CLIENTS OF POTENTIAL IMPACT OF DATA INCIDENT AT COMPUTER FACILITIES (PTY) LTD
South Africa's Old Mutual Ltd said on Thursday it sold all 5.5 million shares in Nedbank Group Ltd to select institutional investors, marking the final step in the spinning-off of the unit.
South Africa's Old Mutual Ltd said on Wednesday it would sell around 5.5 million shares in Nedbank Group Ltd to select institutional investors, following the spin-off of the unit.
South African lender Nedbank said on Thursday it saw half-year profit rising as much as 28 percent, boosted by profitability of its west-African associate Ecobank.
Mercantile Bank Holdings Ltd said on Monday that South Africa's Capitec Bank, Nedbank Group and a consortium including the state pension fund had been shortlisted among its potential buyers.
South Africa's Nedbank Group said on Thursday it would reappoint Deloitte and scandal-hit KPMG as its joint external auditors for its 2018 financial year, after Barclays Africa Group became the latest company to drop KPMG.
* NEDBANK GROUP'S PERFORMANCE FOR THREE MONTHS TO 31 MARCH 2018 WAS IN LINE WITH MANAGEMENT EXPECTATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NEDBANK GROUP LTD - CONCLUSION OF A RELATIONSHIP AGREEMENT BETWEEN NEDBANK GROUP AND OLD MUTUAL LIMITED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OLD MUTUAL PLC - OLD MUTUAL UPDATE ON MANAGED SEPARATION TIMETABLE AND PUBLICATION OF SHAREHOLDER DOCUMENTATION
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.