52 Week Range
As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
NH Hotels FY Net Recurring Result Turns To Loss Of 371 Mln Euros YoY
NH Hotels: Informed Employees Of Its Central And Corporate Services Of Intention To Start Collective Dismissal Procedure
NH Hotels 9-Month Net Result Turns To Loss Of 295 Mln Euros YoY
NH Hotel Group SA, formerly NH HOTELES, S.A., is a Spain-based company primarily engaged in the hospitality sector. The Company’s activities are divided into two business segments: Hotels and Real estate. The Hotels division is active in the management and exploitation of hotel chains under the NH Hoteles, NH Collection, Hesperia Resorts and nhow brand names. The Real estate division includes operations related to assets management. Apart from accommodation, the Company’s services also include gastronomy and organization of banquets. Its hotels are located in Europe, the Americas and Africa. The Company is a parent of the NH Hotels Group, which comprises numerous subsidiaries, such as Nuevos Espacios Hoteleros SA, Latinoamerica de Gestion Hotelera SL and NH Hotel Ciutat De Reus SA.
Hotels & Motels
Santa Engracia 120, 7P
Alfredo Fernandez Agras
Independent Chairman of the Board
Ramon Aragones Marin
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Beatriz Puente Ferreras
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Rufino Perez Fernandez
Chief Operations Officer and Global Transformation Leader
Isidoro Martinez De la Escalera
Chief Marketing Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Spain's NH Hotels Group <NHH.MC> on Thursday said its net loss nearly quadrupled in the first quarter from a year earlier after the coronavirus pandemic forced the closure of many of its hotels.
* Q1 RECURRING NET LOSS 58.6 MILLION EUROS VERSUS LOSS 17.3 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* SAID ON TUESDAY SIGNED 225 MILLION EURO SYNDICATED FINANCING AGREEMENT FOR 3 YEARS
* SAID ON TUESDAY WITHDRAWS DISTRIBUTION OF GROSS DIVIDEND OF 0.15 EUROS PER SHARE PUBLISHED ON FEBRUARY 25
* SAID ON TUESDAY HAS INITIATED IN SPAIN A PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR TEMPORARY LAYOFF ADJUSTED TO OPERATIONAL NEEDS IN LINE WITH THE DROP IN ACTIVITY
* SAID ON TUESDAY FY REPORTED TOTAL REVENUE 1.72 BILLION EUROS VERSUS 1.62 BILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* SAYS WILL MEET THE OBJECTIVES SET FOR 2019 TO REACH EBITDA OF 285 MILLION EUROS AND RECURRING NET PROFIT CLOSE TO 100 MILLION EUROS
NH Hotel Group <NHH.MC> has sealed a deal to operate eight five-star hotels owned by French real estate group Covivio <COVH.PA> in several European European cities, the Spanish company said on Monday.
Spanish hotel operator NH Hotel Group said on Monday it sealed a deal to operate eight five-star hotels owned by Italy's Covivio in several European European cities.
* SAID ON MONDAY IT CONFIRMS FULL YEAR EBITDA TARGET OF 285 MILLION EUROS AND RECURRING PROFIT OF CLOSE TO 100 MILLION EUROS (IFRS 16 IMPACT INCLUDED)
* SAID ON THURSDAY IT EXPECTS TO EXCEED 2018 EBITDA GUIDANCE OF 260 MILLION EUROS ANNOUNCED AT THE END OF 2018
Spanish hotel group Hesperia has hired JP Morgan to advise on options for its 8 percent stake in domestic peer NH Hoteles, currently the target of a takeover offer from Thai firm Minor International, two sources familiar with the matter said.
Spanish hotel group Hesperia has hired JP Morgan as an adviser to review options for its 8 percent stake in domestic peer NH Hoteles, currently the target of a takeover offer from Thai firm Minor International, two sources familiar with the matter said.
Spain's NH Hotel Group <NHH.MC> said on Friday it had received a letter of interest from U.S. global hospitality company Hyatt Hotels Corp <H.N>, firing the gun on a takeover battle with Thailand-based Minor International <MINT.BK>.
Thai hotels operator Minor International Pcl <MINT.BK> is confident of successfully acquiring Spanish hotel company NH Hotel Group SA <NHH.MC> by boosting its stake to 55 percent-65 percent, Minor's chief executive told Reuters on Monday.
Shares in Minor International Pcl surged on Wednesday after the Thai hotel and food firm said it was planning to use debt to finance a bid for NH Hotels, a deal valuing the Spanish chain at up to 2.5 billion euros ($2.9 billion).
Thailand's Minor International Pcl said on Wednesday that it acquired a stake in Spain-based NH Hotel Group SA for 192 million euros ($225.79 million) to grow its hospitality footprint in Europe.
* CONFIRMS IT WAS APPROACHED BY SEVERAL SOURCES FOR PURCHASE OF BLOCK OF NH HOTEL GROUP SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.