52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Nexstar Media Group And Nielsen Enter Into Multi-Year Measurement Services Agreement
Nielsen Announces CFO Transition Process, Reaffirms 2019 Financial Guidance
Nielsen Expands Analytic Relationship With General Mills
Nielsen Holdings plc is a performance management company. The Company provides to clients an understanding of what consumers watch and what they buy and how those choices intersect. The Company's segments include what consumers buy (Buy), consisting principally of market research information and analytical services, and what consumers watch and listen to (Watch), consisting principally of television, radio, online and mobile audience and advertising measurement services and corresponding analytics. The Buy segment provides measurement services, which include its core tracking and scan data (primarily transactional measurement data and consumer behavior information), and analytical services to businesses in the consumer packaged goods industry. Its Watch data is used by its media clients to understand their audiences, establish the value of their advertising inventory and maximize the value of their content, and by its advertising clients to plan and optimize their spending.
85 Broad St
James A. Attwood
Independent Chairman of the Board
David W. Kenny
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Human Resource Officer
Chief Technology and Operations Officer
Chief Accounting Officer, Controller
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Market research firm Nielsen Holdings Plc <NLSN.N> said on Thursday it would split into two publicly traded companies in a bid to boost shareholder value, a year after activist investor Elliott Management urged a sale of the company.
Nielsen Holdings Plc said on Thursday it had decided to split the market research firm into two publicly traded companies.
India's consumer goods industry is losing steam as spending in the country's rural heartland cools and small manufacturers lose competitive advantages in a slowing economy, market research firm Nielsen said on Thursday.
Consumer research services provider Nielsen Holdings Plc said on Wednesday it had teamed up with cannabis analytics company Headset, to help packaged goods companies understand the U.S. cannabis market.
A private equity consortium led by Blackstone Group LP and Hellman & Friedman LLC and a group that includes Advent International and Goldman Sachs Group Inc's buyout arm have advanced to the second round of bidding for Nielsen Holdings Plc, people familiar with the matter...
A private equity consortium led by Blackstone Group LP and Hellman & Friedman LLC, as well as a grouping comprising Advent International and Goldman Sachs Group Inc's buyout arm, are through to the second round of bidding for Nielsen Holdings Plc, people familiar with the...
Nielsen Holdings Plc will expand a review of strategic alternatives to include a sale of the entire TV ratings company, the firm told Reuters on Tuesday, after coming under pressure to do so from hedge fund Elliott Management Corp.
Elliott Management, one of the world's biggest hedge funds, disclosed that it held a large stake in information services company Nielsen Holdings <NLSN.N> and urged it to considering selling itself.
Activist investor Elliott Management Corp disclosed a 5.1 percent stake on Monday in TV-ratings company Nielsen Holdings, sending the company's shares up 12.4 percent before the bell. (https://bit.ly/2MlYokd)
Activist investor Elliott Management Corp has taken a large stake in Nielsen Holdings Plc <NLSN.N> as it plans to push the TV-ratings company to sell itself, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday, citing sources.
* CBS AND NIELSEN COLLABORATE TO ADVANCE DYNAMIC AD INSERTION IN LIVE BROADCASTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ACTIVISION BLIZZARD PARTNERS WITH NIELSEN ON ESPORTS BRAND VALUATION
* NIELSEN - ANNOUNCED A DATA AND TECHNOLOGY AGREEMENT WITH IPG MEDIABRANDS
* EBIQUITY PLC - ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT FOR DISPOSAL OF ITS ADINTEL BUSINESS TO NIELSEN MEDIA RESEARCH LIMITED, A SUBSIDIARY OF NIELSEN HOLDINGS PLC
* Q4 GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.46 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.80, REVENUE VIEW $1.76 BILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* NIELSEN AND TRIBUNE BROADCASTING SIGN MULTI-YEAR AGREEMENT FOR NATIONAL AND LOCAL TV MEASUREMENT
* Nielsen Holdings PLC is expected to show a rise in quarterly revenue when it reports results.
* NIELSEN AND SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP ANNOUNCE MULTI-YEAR AGREEMENT RENEWAL FOR LOCAL AND NATIONAL TV MEASUREMENT
* Nielsen and Comcast agree to incorporate set-top box viewing data into local TV measurement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.