52 Week Range
As of on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
U.S. FDA Says Granted Approval Of Sogroya To Novo Nordisk Inc
Evotec, Novo Nordisk Announce Kidney Disease Collaboration
Novo Nordisk Invests DKK 850 Mln In Production Facilities In Kalundborg
Novo Nordisk A/S is a global healthcare company engaged in diabetes care. The Company is also engaged in the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products. The Company operates through two business segments: diabetes and obesity care, and biopharmaceuticals. The Company's diabetes and obesity care segment covers insulin, GLP-1, other protein-related products, such as glucagon, protein-related delivery systems and needles, and oral anti-diabetic drugs. The Company's biopharmaceuticals segment covers the therapy areas of hemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. The Company also offers Saxenda product to treat obesity. It offers a range of products, including NovoLog/NovoRapid; NovoLog Mix/NovoMix; Prandin/NovoNorm; NovoSeven; Norditropin, and Vagifem. As of December 31, 2016, it marketed its products in over 180 countries. Its regional structure consists of two commercial units: North America and International Operations.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Independent Chairman of the Board
Lars Fruergaard Joergensen
President, Chief Executive Officer
Vice Chairman of the Board
Karsten Munk Knudsen
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Maziar Mike Doustdar
Executive Vice President, International Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Diabetes drug maker Novo Nordisk <NOVOb.CO> raised its full-year earnings outlook slightly on Thursday as it managed to offset stagnant sales with cost cuts during the coronavirus crisis.
* REG-RYBELSUS® APPROVED IN JAPAN FOR THE TREATMENT OF TYPE 2 DIABETES
* REG-NOVO NORDISK SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES AM833 PHASE 2 TRIAL AND PHASE 1 COMBINATION TRIAL WITH AM833 AND SEMAGLUTIDE IN OBESITY
* REG-SEMAGLUTIDE 2.4 MG SHOWS SUPERIOR WEIGHT LOSS VERSUS PLACEBO IN THE PHASE 3 TRIALS STEP 2 AND STEP 3, THEREBY SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING THE PROGRAMME
* NOVO NORDISK ACQUIRES HBM PORTFOLIO COMPANY CORVIDIA THERAPEUTICS FOR UP TO USD 2.1 BILLION IN CASH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
Novo Nordisk <NOVOb.CO> has agreed to buy AstraZeneca spin-off Corvidia Therapeutics for an initial $725 million as the world's largest diabetes drugmaker seeks to expand into cardiovascular disease treatments.
Novo Nordisk has agreed to buy AstraZeneca spin-off Corvidia Therapeutics for an initial $725 million as the world's largest diabetes drugmaker seeks to expand in cardiovascular disease.
* NOVO NORDISK TO ACQUIRE CORVIDIA THERAPEUTICS AND EXPAND PRESENCE IN CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
* REG- NOVO NORDISK REPORTS WEIGHT LOSS OF 14.9% (16.9% IF TAKEN AS INTENDED) IN STEP 1 TRIAL
* NOVO NORDISK - ANNOUNCED HEADLINE RESULTS FROM STEP 4, FIRST COMPLETED PHASE 3A TRIAL IN STEP PROGRAMME
* MAZIAR MIKE DOUSTDAR SELLS 12,000 SHARES IN CO WITH PRICE DKK 430.91 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
The world's top maker of diabetes drugs Novo Nordisk beat profit and sales forecasts in the first quarter and kept its full-year outlook as diabetics stocking up during the coronavirus pandemic led to a surge in demand for its medicines.
* CEO SAYS DURING THE PERIOD OF SOCIAL DISTANCING FEWER NEW PATIENTS ARE EXPECTED TO INITIATE TREATMENT
* NOVO NORDISK'S SALES INCREASED BY 16% IN DANISH KRONER AND BY 14% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES (CER) TO DKK 33.9 BILLION IN THE FIRST THREE MONTHS OF 2020
Denmark's Novo Nordisk posted a better-than-expected quarterly operating profit on Wednesday and kept its full-year outlook, as customers stocking up during the coronavirus pandemic boosted sales of its diabetes medicines.
Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Berkshire Hathaway, DHT Holdings and Novo Nordisk, on Monday. HIGHLIGHTS * Berkshire Hathaway Inc : KBW raises target price to $325,000 from $310,000 * CyrusOne...
* NOVO NORDISK - EUROPEAN COMMISSION GRANTED MARKETING AUTHORISATION FOR RYBELSUS FOR TREATMENT OF ADULTS WITH INSUFFICIENTLY CONTROLLED TYPE 2 DIABETES
* SAID ON TUESDAY SAXENDA DEMONSTRATED IMPROVEMENTS IN BMI AND BODY WEIGHT IN ADOLESCENTS WITH OBESITY
* REG-NNIT A/S: 6/2020 NNIT RENEWS OPERATIONS MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT WITH NOVO NORDISK
NOVO NORDISK CEO TOLD THE COMPANY'S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.