52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Natera Files Additional Suit Against Archerdx
Natera Reports Q2 Loss Per Share Of $0.75
Natera Files Patent Suit Against Progenity, Inc.
Natera, Inc. is a diagnostics company. The Company is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of genetic testing services. It offers Panorama Non-Invasive Prenatal Test that screens for chromosomal abnormalities of a fetus with a blood draw from the mother; Horizon Carrier Screening to determine carrier status for a large number of severe genetic diseases that could be passed on to the carrier's children; Spectrum Pre-implantation Genetic Screening and Spectrum Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis to analyze chromosomal anomalies or inherited genetic conditions during an in vitro fertilization cycle to select embryos with the probability of becoming healthy children; Anora Products of Conception test to analyze fetal chromosomes to understand the cause of miscarriage, and Non-Invasive Paternity Testing, to determine paternity by analyzing the fragments of fetal deoxyribonucleic acid in a pregnant mother's blood and a blood sample from the alleged father(s).
Biotechnology & Drugs
201 Industrial Rd Ste 410
SAN CARLOS, CA
Executive Chairman of the Board, Co-Founder
Steven Leonard Chapman
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Co-Founder, Chief Technology Officer, Director
Michael Burkes Brophy
Chief Financial Officer
Robert A. Schueren
Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* NATERA - ANNOUNCES FIRST PATIENT ENROLLMENTS IN CIRCULATE-JAPAN, BESPOKE CRC TRIALS USING SIGNATERA MRD TESTING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NATERA INC - SUIT ALLEGES USE AND SALE OF PROGENITY'S NON-INVASIVE PRENATAL TEST INFRINGE SIX ASSERTED PATENTS
* NATERA LAUNCHES QUANTIFICATION TECHNIQUE TO ENHANCE PROSPERA™ TEST PRECISION; INITIATES PEDAL STUDY FOR NEW INSIGHTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ILLUMINA INC - TERMS OF SETTLEMENT BENEFIT BOTH PARTIES, AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 2030.
* NATERA INC - NORIDIAN HAS ISSUED POSITIVE COVERAGE FOR PROSPERA DONOR-DERIVED CELL-FREE DNA (DD-CFDNA) TEST Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NATERA INC - 3 NEW PATENTS EXPAND SCOPE OF CO'S ONGOING PATENT INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT AGAINST ARCHERDX Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NATERA TO OFFER $250 MILLION CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2027
* NATERA ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY FIRST QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* NATERA INC - EXPANSION IN COVERAGE OF ITS PANORAMA TEST TO ALL PREGNANT WOMEN, REGARDLESS OF AGE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NATERA PROVIDES REMOTE ACCESS TO TESTS WITHOUT REQUIRING LIVE OFFICE VISITS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NATERA INC - EFFECTIVE MAR 8, CO TERMINATED LICENSE, DEVELOPMENT, DISTRIBUTION DEAL WITH QIAGEN Source : (http://bit.ly/2TYuLY8) Further company coverage:
* NATERA REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* NATERA - FILED SUIT AGAINST CAREDX ALLEGING CAREDX USED "FALSE & MISLEADING" CLAIMS ABOUT PERFORMANCE CAPABILITIES OF ALLOSURE TEST Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ELICIO THERAPEUTICS AND NATERA TO COLLABORATE IN PHASE I/II PANCREATIC CANCER STUDY OF ELI-002
* CAREDX - COURT RECOMMENDED DENIAL OF NATERA INC.'S & EUROFINS VIRACOR INC.'S MOTIONS TO DISMISS CAREDX'S PATENT INFRINGEMENT COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEM
A patent infringement lawsuit by Stanford University and licensee CareDx Inc against genetic testing company Natera Inc survived a motion to dismiss on Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Delaware.
Medical diagnostics company CareDx Inc on Wednesday escalated a legal battle with rival Natera Inc over kidney transplant technology, adding false advertising claims in a new lawsuit to what began as a patent dispute.
Medical diagnostics company CareDx Inc on Tuesday filed a lawsuit accusing larger rival Natera Inc of using patented organ transplantation technology without authorization.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.59 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* NATERA REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.