52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* JOANNA CAMERON, VICE PRESIDENT - LEGAL AND CORPORATE SECRETARY TO CONCLUDE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP WITH CO
* NEXGEN COMMENCES WINTER DRILL PROGRAM AT ROOK I Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NEXGEN ENERGY LTD QTRLY EARNINGS PER SHARE C$0.01 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zBKSmh) Further company coverage:
* NexGen Energy - appointment of Bruce Sprague as CFO and Shawn Harriman as senior manager, permitting, environment and regulatory affairs of company
* Nexgen acquires remaining 40 pct interest in the Dufferin Lake Property Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Nexgen Energy Ltd - upon closing of transaction, company will hold a 100 pct interest in property
Canada's main stock index slipped in early trade on Friday, with heavyweight financial shares pushing the index lower, more than offsetting a jump in energy company Nexgen Energy which announced a financing deal.
* Nexgen announces additional us$110 million financing with cef holdings
* Mega Uranium Ltd reports a 6.31 percent passive stake in NexGen Energy Ltd as of May 17, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2sRgHUY) Further company coverage:
* Says board of directors has adopted a new shareholder rights plan ("new plan") to replace existing shareholder rights plan
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.