52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
A U.S. judge has ordered two former finance executives at Penn West Petroleum Ltd, now known as Obsidian Energy Ltd <OBE.TO>, to face regulatory charges that they helped engineer a multi-year accounting fraud to reduce the Canadian company's operating expenses.
* OBSIDIAN ENERGY ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS
* OBSIDIAN ENERGY REGAINS COMPLIANCE WITH THE NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE'S CONTINUED LISTING STANDARD & ANNOUNCES DETAILS FOR ITS FIRST QUARTER RESULTS AND ANNUAL AND SPECIAL MEETING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OBSIDIAN ENERGY AND FRONTFOUR ANNOUNCE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT
* ONGOING DISCUSSIONS WITH CIC REGARDING DISPOSITION OF PEACE RIVER OIL PARTNERSHIP
* OBSIDIAN ENERGY - COMMENTS ON FRONTFOUR CAPITAL GROUP INTENTION TO NOMINATE FOUR CANDIDATES TO STAND FOR ELECTION AT CO'S 2018 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
* FRONTFOUR CAPITAL GROUP - ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO NOMINATE FOUR BOARD CANDIDATES FOR ELECTION AT OBSIDIAN'S 2018 AGM
* OBSIDIAN ENERGY ANNOUNCES YEAR END 2017 FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS AND PROPOSED COMMON SHARE CONSOLIDATION
* OBSIDIAN ENERGY LTD. ANNOUNCES NEW CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, 126 PERCENT RESERVE REPLACEMENT & CONFERENCE CALL DETAILS TO DISCUSS ITS YEAR-END 2017 RESULTS
* REVISING OUR FULL YEAR PRODUCTION AND OPERATING COST GUIDANCE TO REFLECT IMPACT OF DISPOSITION
Canadian oil sands producer Obsidian Energy Ltd said on Wednesday it could not add major shareholder FrontFour Capital's candidate to its board, despite "extensive" negotiations.
* OBSIDIAN ENERGY COMMENTS ON STATEMENT BY FRONTFOUR CAPITAL GROUP LLC
* FRONTFOUR CAPITAL GROUP LLC COMMENTS ON RECENT DEVELOPMENTS RELATED TO OBSIDIAN ENERGY
* David Lorber reports 5.6 percent stake in Obsidian Energy Ltd as of November 8 - SEC filing
Canadian oil and gas producer Obsidian Energy, formerly known as Penn West Petroleum Ltd, said on Wednesday it would pay $8.5 million to resolve a lawsuit by U.S. securities regulators accusing it of accounting fraud.
Canadian oil and gas producer Obsidian Energy, the company formerly known as Penn West Petroleum Ltd, announced on Wednesday a $8.5 million settlement with U.S. financial regulators over civil accounting fraud charges filed in June.
* Obsidian Energy announces US$8.5 million settlement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
* Obsidian Energy announces strong third quarter results and 2018 budget
* Says anticipate five percent production growth in 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Edward J. Kernaghan reports a 5.5 pct stake in Obsidian Energy as of Oct 3 - SEC filing
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.