52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Owens Corning Reports Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.88
Owens Corning Announces Pricing Of $300 Million Senior Note Offering
Owens Corning Files Preliminary Prospectus Supplement Related To Senior Notes Offering - SEC Filing
Owens Corning is engaged in the business of composite and building materials systems, delivering a range of products and services. The Company's products range from glass fiber used to reinforce composite materials for transportation, electronics, marine, infrastructure, wind-energy and other markets to insulation and roofing for residential, commercial and industrial applications. The Company's segments include Composites, Insulation and Roofing. The Composites segment sells glass fiber and/or glass mat directly to a small number of shingle manufacturers. Its insulating products include thermal and acoustical batts, loosefill insulation, foam sheathing and accessories, and these are sold under brand names, such as Owens Corning PINK FIBERGLAS Insulation. The primary products in the Roofing segment are laminate and strip asphalt roofing shingles. Its other products include oxidized asphalt, roofing components and synthetic packaging materials.
Constr. - Supplies & Fixtures
1 Owens Corning Pkwy
Brian D. Chambers
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Kenneth Scott Parks
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Marcio A. Sandri
President - Composites
President - Roofing
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Hedge fund HG Vora Capital Management LLC is building a stake in Owens Corning to push the U.S. composites and building materials company to explore options that include a sale or a break-up, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
* OWENS CORNING - ON MAY 4, 2018, OWENS CORNING ENTERED INTO A CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.96 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* EV ENERGY PARTNERS ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT ON COMPREHENSIVE RESTRUCTURING
* COMPANY EXPECTS GENERAL CORPORATE EXPENSES TO BE BETWEEN $140 MILLION AND $150 MILLION IN 2018
* OWENS CORNING SAYS CURRENTLY ESTIMATES THAT TAX CUTS & JOBS ACT WILL RESULT IN ONE-TIME, NON-CASH CHARGE OF ABOUT $100 MILLION IN Q4 OF 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2rt9c7e) Further company coverage:
* OWENS CORNING FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2qW6lDt) Further company coverage:
* DECLARED A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.21 PER COMMON SHARE, A 5% INCREASE COMPARED WITH PRIOR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Owens Corning-on Oct. 27 , co entered into two loan agreements associated with its proposed acquisition of entire capital stock of Parry I Holding AB
Insulation and roofing company Owens Corning said on Sunday it would buy European mineral wool maker Paroc Group from private equity firm CVC Capital Partners for about 900 million euros ($1.04 billion).
U.S. insulation and roofing company Owens Corning said on Sunday it would buy European mineral wool maker Paroc Group from private equity firm CVC Capital Partners for about 900 million euros ($1.04 billion).
* Owens Corning to acquire Paroc Group, a leading European mineral wool manufacturer
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.26 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
A federal appeals court on Wednesday handed Owens Corning a victory in a patent infringement case brought by a smaller rival in the roofing materials industry.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.