52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ocugen Provides Business Update And Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Ocugen Says Co And Bharat Entered Into That Certain First Amendment To Co-Development, Supply And Commercialization Agreement
Ocugen Expands Covaxin™ Commercialization Rights To Include Canada
Ocugen, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing gene therapies to cure blindness diseases and developing vaccine for COVID-19. The Company's technology pipeline includes: COVID-19 Vaccine (0.5), Modifier Gene Therapy Platform and Novel Biologic Therapies for Retinal Diseases. COVID-19 Vaccine is developing, manufacturing and commercializing COVAXIN for the prevention of COVID-19 in humans in the Ocugen Covaxin Territory. COVAXIN is a whole-virion inactivated COVID-19 vaccine candidate and is formulated with the inactivated SARS-CoV-2 virus. The Modifier Gene Therapy platform is designed for retinal diseases, including retinitis pigmentosa (RP), leber congenital amaurosis (LCA) and dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD). It is developing OCU200, a novel biologic product candidate to treat diabetic macular edema (DME), diabetic retinopathy (DR) and wet AMD. OCU400, its first product candidate being developed with its modifier gene therapy platform.
Biotechnology & Drugs
263 GREAT VALLEY PARKWAY
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Company Secretary, Head of Corporate Development
Senior Vice President - Regulatory and Quality
Prabhavathi B. Fernandes
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The COVID-19 vaccine developed by Ocugen Inc's Indian partner, Bharat Biotech, has been found to be 93.4% effective against severe cases of COVID-19 in a late-stage trial, the U.S. drug developer said on Friday.
Ocugen Inc seeks to sell 100 million doses of India's state-backed COVID-19 vaccine COVAXIN in the United States this year, the U.S. firm's chief executive Shankar Musunuri told Reuters on Monday.
Ocugen Inc plans to sell 100 million doses of India's state-backed COVID-19 vaccine in the United States this year, the U.S. firm's chief executive Shankar Musunuri told Reuters on Monday.
Drug developer Ocugen Inc said on Tuesday it had partnered with Bharat Biotech to co-develop the India-based company's COVID-19 vaccine candidate for the U.S. market.
Drug developer Ocugen Inc will co-develop India-based Bharat Biotech's COVID-19 vaccine candidate for the U.S. market, the companies said on Tuesday.
* OCUGEN -CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER & CHIEF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER WERE NOTIFIED OF THEIR EMPLOYMENT TERMINATION EFFECTIVE JULY 15 & DEC 31,RESPECTIVELY
* OCUGEN INC - FILED A PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO OFFERING FOR UP TO $6.2 MILLION OF SHARES Source text:(https://bit.ly/2Am98LN) Further company coverage:
* OCUGEN INC - FILED A PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO OFFERING FOR UP TO $6.2 MILLION OF SHARES Source text for Eikon: https://bit.ly/37mBUIa Further company coverage:
* OCUGEN - DATA MONITORING COMMITTEE INDICATED PHASE 3 OGVHD TRIAL WAS UNLIKELY TO MEET CO-PRIMARY ENDPOINTS UPON COMPLETION
* REMAIN ON TRACK TO ADVANCE FIRST GENE THERAPY PRODUCT CANDIDATE, OCU400, INTO CLINIC IN 2021
* EMPERY ASSET MANAGEMENT LP REPORTS 9.99% PASSIVE STAKE IN OCUGEN AS OF APRIL 22 - SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/3cHGYYY Further company coverage:
* OCUGEN INC - TO POSTPONE 2020 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS PREVIOUSLY SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY, JUNE 4, 2020 Source: https://bit.ly/2x8BVlq Further company coverage:
* OCUGEN INC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UP TO $75.0 MILLION - SEC FILING Source : (https://bit.ly/3bxLMQc) Further company coverage:
* OCUGEN- OVER 95% PLANNED ENROLLMENT COMPLETED IN PHASE 3 OGVHD STUDY; TOPLINE RESULTS ANTICIPATED BY END OF 2020
* NATURE GENE THERAPY PUBLISHES PRECLINICAL DATA OF OCUGEN’S OCU400 (NR2E3-AAV) GENETIC MODIFIER TO TREAT RETINITIS PIGMENTOSA (RP)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.