52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ocwen Financial Corporation Comments On Court Ruling Related To Motion To Dismiss CFPB Complaint
Ocwen Financial Q2 Loss Per Share $0.67
Ocwen Financial Corp Says On July 1, Unit Entered Committed Financing Facility With Barclays Bank And Affiliate
Ocwen Financial Corporation is a financial services holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, originates and services loans. The Company's segments include Servicing, Lending, and Corporate Items and Other. The Company's Servicing segment consists of its residential servicing business. The Company's Lending segment is focused on originating and purchasing conventional and government-insured residential forward and reverse mortgage loans. The Company's Corporate Items and Other segment includes revenues and expenses of Automotive Capital Services (ACS) and its other business activities. Its servicing clients include some of the financial institutions in the United States, including the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac), the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae) and non-Agency residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) trusts.
Consumer Financial Services
1661 Worthington Rd Ste 100
Phyllis R. Caldwell
Independent Chairman of the Board
Glen A. Messina
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
June C. Campbell
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
John V. Britti
Executive Vice President, Chief Investment Officer
Joseph J. Samarias
Executive Vice President and General Counsel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Last month, after the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau filed a brief at the U.S. Supreme Court arguing that its own director was appointed under an unconstitutional provision, I predicted that the bureau’s abandonment of its longstanding defense of its own constitutionality...
A federal judge in Chicago has dismissed a lawsuit by a group of fair housing organizations accusing Deutsche Bank National Trust and Ocwen Financial Services of racial discrimination by not properly maintaining foreclosed homes in minority neighborhoods.
Ocwen Loan Servicing cannot recover the costs of defending a class action over allegedly harassing phone calls under its liability insurance because the policy excludes conduct that violates federal law, a federal judge in Chicago ruled.
Mortgage servicer Ocwen Loan Servicing has been hit with a proposed class action in Los Angeles federal court accusing it of overcharging homeowners for property insurance, the latest of several legal actions over its so-called force-placed insurance.
* OCWEN FINANCIAL ANNOUNCES OPERATING RESULTS FOR FIRST QUARTER 2018
A federal judge in Florida has dismissed a securities fraud lawsuit against Ocwen Financial Corp, saying investors suing the mortgage servicer failed to show that it misled them about its regulatory compliance.
* OCWEN FINANCIAL CORPORATION NAMES GLEN MESSINA PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Four funds run by Manhattan-based hedge fund manager Owl Creek Asset Management have filed a securities lawsuit accusing mortgage servicer Ocwen Financial Corp of fraudulently inducing them to invest tens of millions of dollars in the company.
* OCWEN FINANCIAL SAYS CO VOLUNTARILY PAID DOWN $25.0 MILLION OF ITS SENIOR SECURED TERM LOAN - SEC FILING
* OCWEN FINANCIAL SAYS HAS ENTERED INTO AN ADDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO RESOLVE REGULATORY ACTION BROUGHT BY MASSACHUSETTS - SEC FILING
* OCWEN FINANCIAL ANNOUNCES OPERATING RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017
* PHH CORPORATION ENTERS INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO BE ACQUIRED BY OCWEN FINANCIAL CORPORATION IN AN ALL CASH TRANSACTION
* OCWEN FINANCIAL CORPORATION ENTERS INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE PHH CORPORATION FOR $360 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OCWEN FINANCIAL CORP SAYS IT HAS ENTERED INTO AN ADDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO RESOLVE THE REGULATORY ACTION BROUGHT BY MARYLAND - SEC FILING
* OCWEN FINANCIAL CORP - ENTERED ADDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO RESOLVE THE REGULATORY ACTION BROUGHT BY CONNECTICUT - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2DXMmdq] Further company coverage:
* OCWEN FINANCIAL SAYS ENTERED INTO ADDITIONAL AGREEMENTS TO RESOLVE REGULATORY ACTIONS BROUGHT BY NORTH CAROLINA AND SOUTH DAKOTA - SEC FILING
* OCWEN FINANCIAL - OCWEN ENTERED INTO ADDITIONAL AGREEMENTS TO RESOLVE REGULATORY ACTIONS BROUGHT BY OREGON AND WYOMING - SEC FILING
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, December 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has placed the senior unsecured notes of Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN) and the senior secured notes of Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC (OLS) on Rating Watch Positive following...
* OCWEN FINANCIAL CORP - REACHED AN AGREEMENT IN PRINCIPLE TO SETTLE PREVIOUSLY DISCLOSED OPT-OUT SECURITIES FRAUD ACTION - SEC FILING
* Ocwen Financial announces operating results for third quarter 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.