52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
OC Oerlikon Corporation AG Pfaeffikon Group Q3 EBIT At CHF 36 Mln
OC Oerlikon Corporation Appoints New CFO
OC Oerlikon adjusts guidance amid global economic slowdown
OC Oerlikon Corporation AG Pfaeffikon is a Switzerland-based provider of production systems, components and services for high-technology products in the fields of surface solutions, manmade fibers and drive systems. The Company operates through three segments: The Surface Solutions segment operates through Oerlikon Balzers and Oerlikon Metco and provides products and services for surface treatment, as well as thin-film and thicker-layer coating technologies. The Manmade Fibers segment operates through Oerlikon Barmag and Oerlikon Neumag and produces systems used in the manufacture of manmade fibers, such as filament yarn machines, texturizing machines, synthetic staple fiber machines, nonwovens machines and carpet yarn machines. The Drive Systems operates through Oerlikon Graziano and Oerlikon Fairfield segment provides engineering and manufacturing services to develop gear-driven solutions for the propulsion or rotation of mobile vehicles or industrial equipment.
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee, Segment Chief Executive Officer Surface Solutions
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Anna Vladimirovna Ryzhova
Chief Human Resource Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* GROUP Q3 SALES DECREASED BY 7.9% YEAR-OVER-YEAR AT 633 MILLION CHF
* OERLIKON NAMES PHILIPP MÜLLER CFO, EFFECTIVE JANUARY 2020; JÜRG FEDIER TO RETIRE END OF DECEMBER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* OC OERLIKON SAYS H1 NET LOSS 99 MILLION SFR AFTER DECONSOLIDATION OF DRIVE SYSTEMS BUSINESS
* GUIDANCE ADJUSTED DUE TO LACK OF VISIBILITY OF MARKET RECOVERY.
* OERLIKON AM AND MT AEROSPACE ARE PARTNERING TO ACCELERATE USE OF ADDITIVE PARTS IN AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE INDUSTRIES
* SAYS Q1 GROUP SALES INCREASED BY 3.3 PERCENT TO 624 MILLION SFR
* FY GROUP NET INCOME INCREASED BY 62.3 % TO CHF 245 MILLION IN LINE WITH STRONG REPORTED QUARTERLY OPERATING PERFORMANCE
* RECEIVES QUALIFIED SUPPLIER STATUS FOR BALINIT C COATINGS ON COPPER ALLOYS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q3 GROUP ORDERS UP BY 22.2 % TO CHF 655 MILLION (Q3 2017: CHF 536 MILLION)
* Q2 ORDER INTAKE INCREASED YEAR-ON-YEAR BY 26.8 % TO CHF 677 MILLION
* OERLIKON SIGNED DEFINITE AGREEMENT WITH DANA INC. FOR SALE OF DRIVE SYSTEMS SEGMENT
Industrial group OC Oerlikon <OERL.S> shelved a listing for its drives unit on Monday citing market volatility, adding to signs that the Swiss IPO market, which got off to a strong start this year, is cooling.
Swiss industrial group OC Oerlikon on Wednesday set a price range of 48 to 62 Swiss francs per share for its gearbox unit in a public offering (IPO) that would create a company worth up to 620 million francs ($621.7 million).
OC Oerlikon <OERL.S> will sell shares of its drive systems business which makes transmissions for Lamborghini and Ferrari as it raises money to bolster its surfacing and textile machinery units, the Swiss technology group said on Friday.
Swiss technology group OC Oerlikon will sell shares of its drive-systems business that makes transmissions for Lamborghini and Ferrari in an initial public offering (IPO) as it focuses on surface-solutions unit and textile machinery, the company said on Friday.
Swiss technology group OC Oerlikon <OERL.S> is preparing to list its drive systems business by the middle of the year, aiming to raise cash for other parts of its business, people close to the matter told Reuters.
Swiss technology group OC Oerlikon <OERL.S> said some financial institutions still required explanations over the United States sanctions slapped on its largest shareholder, Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg.
* FY GROUP RESULT FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS UP 78.0 % TO CHF 146 MILLION
* OERLIKON AND BOEING TO CREATE STANDARD PROCESSES FOR 3D-PRINTED STRUCTURAL TITANIUM AEROSPACE PARTS
Swiss technology group OC Oerlikon is preparing a potential sale of its drive systems business as it continues to streamline its portfolio, people close to the matter said.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.