52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Orell Fuessli H1 Net Loss Without Minorities Turns To Profit Of 5.3 Million Francs
Orell Fuessli Holding FY EBIT Down At CHF 12.0 MILLION
Orell Fuessli Holding: CEO Martin Buyle To Leave Co At End Of Sept 2019
Orell Fuessli Holding AG is a Switzerland-based holding company engaged in the banknote & security printing, industrial systems for the individualization of security documents and branded products, as well as book retailing. The Company diversifies its activities into three segments: Division Atlantic Zeiser; Division Security Printing, and Division Book Retailing; as well as comprises the activities of the publishing companies. The Division Atlantic Zeiser is engaged in the manufacturing of equipment and industrial systems for the digital printing and encoding of banknotes, passports and security documents, plastic cards and packaging. The Division Security Printing engages security printing and produces banknotes, among others. The Division Book Retailing covers the Company's bookstores and Internet shops business. The Company's publishing companies engage the publishing business of non-fiction books focusing on all topics of relevance for Switzerland.
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board, Interim Head of the Atlantic Zeiser Division
Beat E. Luethi
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Member of the Executive Board, Chief Financial Officer
CEO Orell Fuessli Thalia Ltd
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* NET SALES OF CHF 115.2 MILLION IN THE FIRST HALF OF 2019, DECREASE OF 10% VERSUS YEAR AGO
* FY NET SALES OF CHF 264.9 MILLION, WHICH IS A YEAR-ON-YEAR DECLINE (CHF 288.5 MILLION) OF APPROX. 8%.
* CEO MARTIN BUYLE WILL LEAVE COMPANY AT END OF SEPTEMBER 2019
* H1 NET REVENUE OF CHF 127.5 MILLION WAS APPROX. 3% BELOW THE PREVIOUS YEAR’S LEVEL (CHF 131.9 MILLION).
* IMPAIRMENT CHARGE ON NET ASSETS OF STAKE IN ATLANTIC ZEISER OF AROUND CHF 8 MILLION WAS CALCULATED
* SIGNS CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF 10 PERCENT OF THE SHARES IN LANDQART AG, LANDQUART
* H1 NET INCOME OF CHF 131.9 MILLION, WHICH IS 5% LOWER THAN THE PREVIOUS YEAR (CHF 139.5 MILLION).
* Reported net revenue of 298.9 million Swiss francs ($299.41 million) in the 2016 financial year, equivalent to an increase of 7% compared to the previous year (279.4 million Swiss francs).
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.