52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
ONGC Nominates Alka Mittal As Director, Chairperson On Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Board
Nelco Bags Contract From ONGC To Enhance Its Communication Infrastructure At Offshore Sites
ONGC Gives Alka Mittal Additional Charge Of Chairman & MD
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is a global energy holding company. The Company is engaged in the exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas. The Company's segments include Exploration & Production (E&P), and Refining. The Company's geographical segments include operations in two categories: In India, which includes Onshore and Offshore, and Outside India. The Company's business spread include various areas, such as oil field services, transportation of the oil and natural gas, and production of value-added products, such as Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), Naphtha, Refining, Petrochemicals, Power, unconventional and alternate sources of energy. The Company's subsidiaries include ONGC Videsh Limited (OVL), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) and ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited. The Company's oil and gas reserves are located internationally at Russia, Colombia, Vietnam, Brazil and Venezuela.
Oil & Gas Operations
KDMIPE Capmus,, Kaulagarh Road
Director (Finance), Director (Onshore), Executive Director
Chief Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Shashi Bhushan Singh
Compliance Officer, Deputy Company Secretary
Director (Human Resources), Executive Director
Om Prakash Singh
Director (Technology and Field Services), Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Norway's $1.4 trillion wealth fund has excluded India's top oil producer Oil and Natural Gas Corp from its portfolio due to concerns over the company's business in South Sudan, the fund said in a statement.
* Indian oil explorer ONGC Videsh has sold one cargo of Russian Sokol crude <SOK-DUB> loading Feb. 27-March 4 at a premium of around $8.20 a barrel to Dubai quotes, lower than the spot premium seen last month, three traders said on Monday
* Indian oil explorer ONGC Videsh sold one cargo of January-loading Russian Sokol crude at a premium of around $9.25 a barrel to Dubai quotes, hovering around its highest level since September 2013, two traders said on Friday
* Indian oil explorer ONGC Videsh sold one cargo of December-loading Russian Sokol crude at a premium of around $9.20-9.25 a barrel to Dubai quotes via a spot tender, the highest since September 2013, two traders said on Wednesday <SOK-DUB>
Global energy giant Exxon Mobil Corp <XOM.N> will offer its expertise and technology to India's biggest state-owned explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corp Ltd <ONGC.NS> to help develop its resources in offshore blocks, according to two sources directly privy to the development.
Four people have been killed and three seriously injured in a fire at an oil and gas processing plant on the outskirts of Mumbai run by India's Oil and Natural Gas Corp, a local police official and a company source said on Tuesday.
* Indian oil explorer ONGC Videsh has sold a cargo of Russian Sokol crude at a premium of about $5.75 a barrel to Dubai quotes via a tender, two trade sources told Reuters on Wednesday
* Indian oil explorer ONGC Videsh has sold one cargo of Russian Sokol crude at a premium of about $5.65 a barrel to Dubai quotes, three trade sources told Reuters on Wednesday
Indian shares closed lower after a volatile session on Friday, led by declines in IT firm Wipro Ltd and Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd .
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.