52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Pan American Silver Reports Qtrly Basic Earnings Per Share $0.10
Pan American Silver Early Warning News Release Regarding Investment In New Oroperu Resources
Pan American Silver Reports Cash Flow From Operations Of $114.1 Million In Q1
Pan American Silver Corp. is a mining company. The Company is engaged in the production and sale of silver, gold, zinc, lead and copper as well as other related activities, including exploration, extraction, processing, refining and reclamation. It is principally engaged in the operation and development of, and exploration for, silver producing properties. It also produces and sells gold, zinc, lead and copper. Its properties in North and Central America include Timmins, La Colorada, Dolores and Escobal. Its operating properties in South America include Shahuindo, La Arena, Huaron, Morococha, San Vicente and Manantial Espejo. Its exploration and portfolio assets also include La Colorada Skarn and Navidad. The La Colorada consists of approximately 60 claims. Huaron is an underground silver mine located 320 kilometers southwest of Lima by rail and road. The San Vicente underground silver-zinc mine is located in the south of Bolivia in the Province of Sud-Chichas, Department of Potosi.
Gold & Silver
1440 - 625 Howe Street
Ross J. Beaty
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
A. Robert Doyle
Chief Financial Officer
Steven L. Busby
Chief Operating Officer
Senior Vice President, Managing Director, Guatemala
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* PAN AMERICAN SILVER ANNOUNCES AN UPDATE ON ITS OPERATIONS IN ARGENTINA AND BOLIVIA IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Pan American Silver Corp's <PAAS.TO> $1.07 billion cash-and-stock offer to buy rival Tahoe Resources Inc <TAHO.N> was approved by shareholders of both companies on Tuesday, putting responsibility for Guatemala's troubled Escobal mine in the hands of a new owner.
Pan American Silver Corp <PAAS.TO> said Wednesday it has agreed to buy Tahoe Resources Inc <TAHO.N> in a $1.07 billion cash and stock deal that would create a top global silver miner but also include some troublesome assets.
Silver producer Pan American Silver Corp said on Wednesday it agreed to buy gold and silver miner Tahoe Resources Inc in a cash and stock deal for a base purchase price of $1.07 billion.
Pan American Silver Corp <PAAS.TO> became the latest company to curtail operations in Mexico due to rising violence and crime, saying on Monday it has faced security incidents along the roads used to transport personnel and materials to its Dolores mine.
* PAN AMERICAN SILVER ANNOUNCES END TO COMMUNITY ROADBLOCKS AT HUARON MINE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PAN AMERICAN SILVER REPORTS NET EARNINGS OF $48.2 MILLION IN Q1 2018
* PAN AMERICAN SILVER ANNOUNCES OPERATIONS SUSPENDED AT HUARON MINE
* ANNOUNCES $79.3 MILLION IN NET CASH GENERATED FROM OPERATING ACTIVITIES IN Q4 2017
* SILVER VIPER SIGNS NON-BINDING LOI WITH PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP. TO CONSOLIDATE LA VIRGINIA GOLD-SILVER PROJECT, SONORA, MEXICO
* PAN AMERICAN SILVER ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY 2017 OPERATING RESULTS PROVIDES GUIDANCE FOR 2018 AND THREE-YEAR OUTLOOK
* SIGNED DEAL TO ACQUIRE CALCATREU DEPOSIT FROM PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP, BY WAY OF ACQUIRING UNIT OF PAN AMERICAN FOR $15 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Pan American Silver Corp Q3 basic adjusted earnings per share $0.15
* Orex announces joint venture property Sandra Escobar is subject of lawsuit
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.