52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Pitney Bowes Announces Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.04
Pitney Bowes Sets Quarterly Cash Dividend Of $0.05Per Share
Pitney Bowes Announces First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Pitney Bowes Inc. is a global technology company. The Company offers customer information management, location intelligence and customer engagement products and solutions to help its clients market to their customers, and shipping, mailing, and cross border e-commerce products and solutions that enable the sending of parcels and packages across the globe. The Company's segments include Small & Medium Business Solutions (SMB), Enterprise Business Solutions and Digital Commerce Solutions. The SMB segment includes North America Mailing and International Mailing business. The Company is engaged in providing a range of equipment, software, supplies and services that enable its clients to create physical and digital mail and evidence. The Enterprise Business Solutions segment includes presort services business. The Digital Commerce Solutions segment includes global e-commerce business.
3001 Summer Street
Michael Isor Roth
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Marc Bradley Lautenbach
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Stanley J. Sutula
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Johnna G. Torsone
Chief Human Resources Officer, Executive Vice President
Daniel J. Goldstein
Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* PITNEY BOWES INC SAYS MARC LAUTENBACH'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.2 MILLION VERSUS $8.1 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
Mail management company Pitney Bowes Inc said on Monday a malware attack encrypted information on some of its systems and disrupted customer access to certain services, sending its shares down 4%.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
Mail management company Pitney Bowes Inc <PBI.N> said on Monday it would sell its software solutions unit to enterprise solutions provider Syncsort for $700 million in an all-cash deal, as it looks to cut its debt.
Aug. 26 - E-commerce solutions firm Pitney Bowes Inc said on Monday it would sell its software solutions business to enterprise software company Syncsort for $700 million in an all-cash deal.
* PITNEY BOWES ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* PITNEY BOWES AND EBAY RENEW PARTNERSHIP TO HELP MILLIONS OF EBAY SELLERS REACH BUYERS INTERNATIONALLY
* PLATINUM EQUITY TO ACQUIRE PITNEY BOWES' GLOBAL PRODUCTION MAIL BUSINESS
* PITNEY BOWES INC CEO MARC LAUTENBACH'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $6.3 MILLION VERSUS $6 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
* PITNEY BOWES ANNOUNCES FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
U.S. mail management company Pitney Bowes Inc <PBI.N> has received takeover interest from private equity firms Blackstone Group LP <BX.N> and Carlyle Group LP <CG.O>, according to the Financial Times, citing a Bloomberg report. http://on.ft.com/2muFfyo
* PITNEY BOWES HAS RECEIVED INTEREST FROM BLACKSTONE AND CARLYLE- CNBC, CITING A REPORT Further company coverage:
* PITNEY BOWES INC - ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF PRESORT OPERATIONS OF MILLER'S PRESORT IN CLEVELAND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, November 02 (Fitch) According to Fitch Ratings, Pitney Bowes Inc.'s (PBI) ratings, including the 'BBB-' Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR), are unaffected by the company's announcement that it is undergoing...
* Pitney Bowes announces third quarter 2017 financial results
* Pitney Bowes Inc. announces redemption price for outstanding 4.75% notes due 2018
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.