52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
PSEG to Acquire 25% Ownership Interest in Ocean Wind, New Jersey's First Offshore Wind Farm
Public Service Enterprise Group Reports Qtrly Net Income $1.14 Per Share
PSE&G Gains Approval For Clean Energy Future Proposal From New Jersey Board Of Public Utilities
Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PSEG) is a holding company. The Company is an energy company with operations located primarily in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic United States. The Company's segments include Public Service Electric and Gas Company (PSE&G), PSEG Power LLC (Power) and Other. PSEG is engaged in the transmission of electricity and distribution of electricity and natural gas in certain areas of New Jersey. PSE&G is also the provider of last resort for gas and electric commodity service for end users in its service territory. Power is a multi-regional energy supply company that integrates the operations of its merchant nuclear and fossil generating assets with its power marketing businesses through energy sales in energy markets and fuel supply functions primarily in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic United States through its principal subsidiaries. In addition, Power owns and operates solar generation in various states.
Corporate Accounting Services
80 Park Plaza, 9Th Floor
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Daniel J. Cregg
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
David M. Daly
President of PSE&G, President and Chief Operating Officer of PSEG Utilities and Clean Energy Ventures - Service
Derek M. DiRisio
President - PSEG Services Corporation
Ralph A. LaRossa
Chief Operating Officer, President and Chief Operating Officer of PSEG Power LLC
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc is on track to sell its fossil-fired plants by the end of the year as it transitions into a mostly regulated utility operator and producer of 100% clean energy, the power company's chief executive said.
New Jersey regulators on Wednesday approved Public Service Electric and Gas Co's (PSE&G) plan to invest $1 billion on energy efficiency programs over the next three years.
* PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC SAYS CEO RALPH IZZO'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.1 MILLION VERSUS $14.4 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
New Jersey energy company Public Service Enterprise Group Inc <PEG.N> plans to shut all but three of its fossil fuel-fired power plants in a bid to cut carbon emissions by 80% by 2046 from 2005 levels, Chief Executive Ralph Izzo told Reuters.
* PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP SAYS MAY OFFER UP TO $2.5 BILLION OF SECURED MEDIUM-TERM NOTES, SERIES M - SEC FILING
* REPORTS $1.10 PER SHARE OF QTRLY NET INCOME, QTRLY NON-GAAP OPERATING EARNINGS OF $0.97 PER SHARE
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PSEG) on Wednesday agreed to settle allegations that its trading unit violated power market rules between 2005 and 2014 and pay an $8 million civil penalty and disgorge $28.9 million plus $4.5 million in interest, according to federal...
* PSE&G REACHES AGREEMENT WITH NJ BPU STAFF AND RATE COUNSEL ON NEXT PHASE OF GAS INFRASTRUCTURE REPLACEMENT
* PSEG NUCLEAR'S HOPE CREEK GENERATING STATION SAFELY TAKEN OFFLINE FOR SCHEDULED REFUELING & MAINTENANCE OUTAGE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The New Jersey Senate and Assembly on Thursday passed a bill that would cost about $300 million a year to subsidize three nuclear reactors operated by New Jersey power company Public Service Enterprise Group Inc.
New Jersey Senate on Thursday passed a bill that would cost about $300 million a year to subsidize three nuclear reactors operated by New Jersey power company Public Service Enterprise Group Inc, a source familiar with the development said.
New Jersey legislators are scheduled to vote on Thursday on a bill that would cost about $300 million a year to subsidize three nuclear reactors operated by New Jersey power company Public Service Enterprise Group Inc:
Staff at the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) said they have preliminarily determined a unit of New Jersey energy company Public Service Enterprise Group Inc violated electricity market rules by submitting incorrect cost-based bids, according to a filing...
* PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO RALPH IZZO'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.6 MILLION VERSUS $9.9 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tJpIky) Further company coverage:
* PSEG POWER SAYS EXELON'S UNIT ISSUED LETTER TO CO'S UNIT TO DISCUSS FUNDING OF CAPITAL PROJECTS AT SALEM GENERATING STATION - SEC FILING
* NON-GAAP OPERATING EARNINGS FOR Q4 2017 WERE $0.57 PER SHARE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.