52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Private Equity Holding End-March NAV Per Share At 84.80 Euros (94.76 Francs)
Private Equity Holding Proposes Distribution Of CHF 2 Per Share
Private Equity Holding: Bernhard Schuermann Will Not Stand For Re-Election
Private Equity Holding AG is a Swiss private equity investment company. The Company invests primarily in buyout and special situation funds focusing in Europe and the United States Private Equity. Holding AG diversifies its investments in different sectors, regions and types and periods of financing. Its investments are managed by the ALPHA Associates Group, which is engaged in investment advisory, finance and reporting, as well as day-to-day operations. As of March 31, 2012, the Company's top 10 investments by fair value were: Partech IV (6.2% of the portfolio's value); ALPHA CEE II (5.9%); Warburg Pincus X (5.2%); IK 2007 (4.3%); IK 2007 (4.3%); Investindustrial IV (4.0%); Enanta (4.0%); Doughty Hanson III (3.3%); Clayton, Dubilier and Rice Fund VI (3.3%), and Bridgepoint IV (3.3%).
Misc. Financial Services
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors, Delegate
Fidelis M. Goetz
Independent Non-Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* AUDITED NET ASSET VALUE (NAV) PER SHARE AS OF MARCH 31, 2019 AMOUNTS TO EUR 84.80 (CHF 94.76)
* AS OF MAY 31 NAV/SHARE OF PRIVATE EQUITY HOLDING STOOD AT EUR 85.71, REPRESENTING AN INCREASE OF 1.5% IN EUR, SINCE APRIL 30 Further company coverage:
* WILL PROPOSE ANOTHER DISTRIBUTION OF CHF 2 PER SHARE FROM CAPITAL CONTRIBUTION RESERVES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* NET ASSET VALUE OF ONE REGISTERED SHARE OF PRIVATE EQUITY HOLDING AG STOOD AT EUR 83.91 (CHF 95.28) AS OF FEBRUARY 28, 2019
* COMPREHENSIVE INCOME OF EUR 24.5 MILLION FOR FIRST SIX MONTHS OF FINANCIAL YEAR 2018/2019
* BOARD MEMBER BERNHARD SCHÜRMANN WILL NOT BE STANDING FOR RE-ELECTION AT AGM ON JULY 12 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* PROPOSALS FOR THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF PRIVATE EQUITY HOLDING AG: CHANGES IN THE COMPOSITION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND DIVIDEND PROPOSAL
* PRIVATE EQUITY HOLDING- NET ASSET VALUE OF ONE REGISTERED SHARE OF PRIVATE EQUITY HOLDING AG STOOD AT EUR 77.74 (CHF 89.59) AS OF FEBRUARY 28, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oil start-up Mime Petroleum will seek to buy Norwegian offshore assets and expects to list its shares on the Oslo bourse in three to five years, Executive Chairman Sverre Skogen told an industry conference on Thursday:
* ANNOUNCES CHANGES IN ITS SHAREHOLDER STRUCTURE AS A RESULT OF SEVERAL TRANSACTIONS
Investment and private equity firm KKR <KKR.N> has named Jacques Veyrat, a well-known businessman with previous leading positions in the commodities and telecoms sectors, as senior adviser in France as KKR looks to build its presence in the country.
Private equity-backed Viathan Group has issued Nigeria's debut 10-year corporate infrastructure bond in local currency to raise 10 billion naira ($32 million) at a yield of 16 percent to fund power assets.
Private equity company Norfund is turning its attention to West Africa to balance its regional spread after focusing on the continent's south and east in the past decade, its CEO said.
U.S. President Donald Trump's promise to close the "carried interest" tax break that benefits some of Wall Street's wealthiest financiers could be defanged if his administration proceeds with an exemption for certain firms.
* REPORTS A COMPREHENSIVE INCOME OF EUR 10.8 MILLION FOR FY 2016/2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF PRIVATE EQUITY HOLDING AG PROPOSALS BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* Reports a comprehensive income of 3.8 million euros ($4.22 million)for first six months of financial year 2016/2017. As of Sept. 30, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8997 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.