52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Penn National Gaming Reports Second Quarter Operating Income Of $198.4 Million, Net Income Of $51.4 Million
Penn National Gaming Announces Executive Management Transition Plan
Stars Group Inc Says Entered Into An Agreement With Penn National Gaming For Online Betting
Penn National Gaming, Inc. (Penn) is an owner and manager of gaming and racing facilities, and video gaming terminal operations with a focus on slot machine entertainment. The Company operates through three segments: Northeast, South/West and Midwest. The Northeast segment consists of various properties, including Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races, Hollywood Casino Bangor, Greektown Casino-Hotel in Detroit, Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course and Hollywood Casino Toledo. The South/West segment consists of various properties, such as Zia Park Casino, Hollywood Casino Tunica, Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast, Boomtown Biloxi, M Resort and Tropicana Las Vegas. The Midwest segment consists of various properties, Hollywood Casino Aurora, Hollywood Casino Joliet, Argosy Casino Alton, Argosy Casino Riverside and Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg. The Other category consists of the Company's standalone racing operations, including Rosecroft Raceway and Sanford-Orlando Kennel Club.
Casinos & Gaming
825 Berkshire Blvd Ste 200
David A. Handler
Chairman of the Board
Jay A. Snowden
President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
Timothy J. Wilmott
Chief Executive Officer, Director
William J. Fair
Chief Financial Officer and Principal Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Casino operator Penn National Gaming Inc on Wednesday announced a spate of partnerships with sports book operators, including with digital sports media company theScore Inc., giving the partners access to sports betting markets across the United States in exchange for fees...
Digital sports media company theScore Inc. struck a 20-year agreement with casino operator Penn National Gaming Inc to provide access to sports betting markets in 11 U.S. states, the companies said on Wednesday.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission on Monday approved casino operator Penn National Gaming Inc's <PENN.O> $2.8 billion purchase of Pinnacle Entertainment Inc <PNK.O>, requiring they divest assets in three Midwestern cities.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission on Monday approved casino operator Penn National Gaming Inc's $2.8 billion purchase of Pinnacle Entertainment Inc, requiring they divest assets in three Midwestern cities.
* PENN NATIONAL GAMING SECURES MISSISSIPPI GAMING COMMISSION AND PENNSYLVANIA STATE HORSE RACING COMMISSION APPROVAL OF ITS PENDING ACQUISITION OF PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 REVENUE $816.1 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $808.1 MILLION
* PENN NATIONAL GAMING SECURES ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD APPROVAL OF ITS PENDING ACQUISITION OF PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT
* PENN NATIONAL GAMING SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT ACQUISITION
* PENN NATIONAL GAMING - BOARD INCREASED NUMBER OF CLASS II DIRECTOR POSITIONS FROM TWO DIRECTORS TO THREE DIRECTORS
* PENN NATIONAL GAMING SECURES PENNSYLVANIA GAMING CONTROL BOARD AND WEST VIRGINIA LOTTERY COMMISSION APPROVAL OF ITS PENDING ACQUISITION OF PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT
* PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC - ON MARCH 12, PENN AND CO RECEIVED REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM FTC IN CONNECTION WITH FTC’S REVIEW OF MERGER
* PENN NATIONAL GAMING INC SAYS CO WOULD RECORD AN ADDITIONAL $29.4 MILLION CHARGE FOR Q4 AND YEAR-ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING
* PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES RECORD DATE AND SPECIAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS RELATED TO ITS PROPOSED ACQUISITION BY PENN NATIONAL GAMING
* PENN NATIONAL GAMING SAYS ON FEB 23, ENTERED INTO THAT CERTAIN FIRST AMENDMENT AMONG CO, CERTAIN UNITS OF CO - SEC FILING
* PENN NATIONAL GAMING REPORTS RECORD FOURTH QUARTER REVENUE OF $769.0 MILLION
* PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT-IF DEAL TERMINATED BY EITHER PARTY UNDER SOME CIRCUMSTANCES,CO TO PAY FIXED EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT OF $30.0 MILLION TO PENN NATIONAL
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Monday:
Casino operator Penn National Gaming Inc <PENN.O> said on Monday it would buy Pinnacle Entertainment Inc <PNK.O> in a cash-and-stock deal valued at about $2.8 billion, cementing its position as the leading U.S. regional gaming operator.
* GAMING AND LEISURE PROPERTIES, INC. ANNOUNCES AGREEMENTS TO ACCOMMODATE THE PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT, INC. BY PENN NATIONAL GAMING, INC.
U.S. casino operator Penn National Gaming Inc said on Monday it would buy Pinnacle Entertainment Inc in a cash and stock deal valued at about $2.8 billion.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.