52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Petmed Express Reports Q1 EPS $0.39
Petmed Express Announces Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year End Financial Results
PetMed Express Posts Quarterly Earnings Per Share Of 34 Cents
PetMed Express, Inc. (PetMed Express), doing business as 1800PetMeds, is a pet pharmacy. The Company markets prescription and non-prescription pet medications, and other health products for dogs and cats, direct to the consumer. It offers a selection of products for dogs and cats. Its product line contains approximately 3,000 stock keeping units (SKUS) of pet medications, health products and supplies. Its products include brands of medication, such as Frontline Plus, K9 Advantix II, Advantage II, Heartgard Plus, Sentinel, Revolution and Rimadyl. It also offers additional pet supplies for sale on its Website, which are drop shipped to its customers by third parties. These pet supplies include food, beds, crates, stairs, strollers and other pet supplies. Its products included Non-Prescription Medications (Over the Counter (OTC)) and supplies, and Prescription Medications (Rx). Its customers are located in California, Florida, Texas, New York, Virginia and Georgia, among others.
Retail (Catalog & Mail Order)
420 S Congress Ave
DELRAY BEACH, FL
Robert C. Schweitzer
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Bruce S. Rosenbloom
Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
Leslie C.G. Campbell
Frank J. Formica
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* PETMED EXPRESS, INC. D/B/A 1-800-PETMEDS ANNOUNCES ITS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR END FINANCIAL RESULTS AND INCREASES ITS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND TO $0.28 PER SHARE
A Florida advertising executive and the president of a New York insurance company have agreed to pay nearly $1.25 million to resolve charges they traded on inside information concerning online pet pharmacy PetMed Express Inc's financial results.
PetMed Express Inc <PETS.O> attributed the improvement in its quarterly profit margin to new supply contracts with manufacturers of animal drugs and said it expected the intense price war among online retailers of pet products to ease.
Shares of PetMed Express Inc rise 29% on Monday as the online pet medicine retailer beat Wall Street expectations for quarterly profit after three straight quarters of missing estimates.
* PETMED EXPRESS, INC. D/B/A 1-800-PETMEDS ANNOUNCES RECORD EARNINGS FOR ITS 4TH FISCAL QUARTER AND ITS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.25 PER SHARE
* PETMED EXPRESS - PLAINTIFFS INVESTIGATED SHAREHOLDERS CLAIMS DATED AUGUST AND SEPT 2017, VOLUNTARILY DISMISSED CONSOLIDATED LAWSUIT - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: [http://bit.ly/2Dyf1G6] Further company coverage:
* PETMED EXPRESS D/B/A 1-800-PETMEDS ANNOUNCES ITS THIRD QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS AND INCREASED ITS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND BY 25% TO $0.25 PER SHARE
* Petmed Express D/B/A 1-800-petmeds announces record second quarter financial results
A short seller's allegations that PetMed Express markets pet medicine to human opioid addicts are "bogus," PetMed Chief Financial Officer Bruce Rosenbloom told Reuters on Wednesday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.