52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Principal Financial Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $1.45
Principal Announces Q4 Earnings Per Share $1.07
Yiren Digital And Principal Financial Group Enter Into Strategic Cooperation To Expand Into Retirement Market
Principal Financial Group, Inc. is an investment management company. The Company offers a range of financial products and services, including retirement, asset management and insurance. Its segments include Retirement and Income Solutions; Principal Global Investors, Principal International; U.S. Insurance Solutions, and Corporate. The Company offers a portfolio of products and services for retirement savings and retirement income. The Company's Principal Global Investors segment manages assets for investors around the world. The Company offers pension accumulation products and services, mutual funds, asset management, income annuities and life insurance accumulation products. The Company's U.S. Insurance Solutions segment provides group and individual insurance solutions. It focuses on small and medium-sized businesses, providing a range of retirement and employee benefit solutions, and individual insurance solutions to meet the needs of the business owners and their employees.
Insurance (Accident & Health)
711 High St
DES MOINES, IA
Daniel J. Houston
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Deanna D. Strable-Soethout
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Timothy M. Dunbar
President - Global Asset Management
Amy C. Friedrich
President of U.S. Insurance Solutions
Patrick Gregory Halter
Chief Executive Officer - Principal Global Investors
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Insurance and asset management firm Principal Financial Group on Tuesday named PayPal executive Jonathan Auerbach to its board of directors.
U.S. retirement plan administrator Principal Financial Group said on Tuesday it would buy Wells Fargo & Co's retirement plan services business for $1.2 billion, as it seeks a larger presence in markets serving mid-sized companies.
Financial services provider Principal Financial Group said on Tuesday it would acquire Wells Fargo & Co's institutional retirement and trust business for $1.2 billion.
Principal Financial Group Inc is in advanced talks to acquire Wells Fargo & Co's retirement plan services business, in a deal that could exceed $1 billion, people familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.35 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* PRINCIPAL RECOMMENDS SHAREHOLDERS REJECT SECOND ROUND OF MINI-TENDER OFFERS BY BAKER MILLS LLC
* PRINCIPAL FINANCIAL GROUP INC SAYS AS OF MARCH 31, AUM BY ASSET MANAGER WERE $423.8 BILLION FOR PRINCIPAL GLOBAL INVESTORS - SEC FILING
* PRINCIPAL FINANCIAL GROUP INC SAYS CEO DANIEL HOUSTON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.96 MLN VS $8.97 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2JvLagE) Further company coverage:
* PRINCIPAL FINANCIAL - RECEIVED NOTICE OF UNSOLICITED "MINI-TENDER" OFFER BY BAKER MILLS LLC TO BUY UP TO 50,000 SHARES OF CO'S STOCK AT $67.20/SHARE
* PRINCIPAL AND CIMB GROUP TO REALIGN OWNERSHIP STAKES IN JOINT VENTURES ACROSS SOUTHEAST ASIA
CIMB Group Holdings Bhd will sell part of its stakes in two asset management joint venture units to U.S.-based partner Principal Financial Group for 470.3 million ringgit ($118.02 million).
Investment manager Principal Financial Group Inc <PFG.O> said on Tuesday it would purchase Indian lender Punjab National Bank's <PNBK.NS> minority stakes in their joint ventures.
* CO TO ACQUIRE OWNERSHIP OF JV WITH PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Source text - [Principal to acquire ownership of joint venture with Punjab National Bank Mumbai, India, January 2, 2018 – Principal Financial Group and Punjab National Bank (PNB) announced the signing of a shares...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.