52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Parker-Hannifin Says On Sept 4, 2019, Co Entered Into A Credit Agreement Among Co, Lenders Party Thereto And Keybank National Association
Parker Reports Fiscal 2019 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Results And Issues Fiscal 2020 Guidance
Parker To Acquire Exotic Metals Forming Company
Parker-Hannifin Corporation is a manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision engineered solutions for a range of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The Company operates through segments: Diversified Industrial and Aerospace Systems. The Diversified Industrial Segment is an aggregation of several business units, which manufacture motion-control and fluid power system components for builders and users of various types of manufacturing, packaging, processing, transportation, agricultural, construction, and military vehicles and equipment. The Diversified Industrial Segment consists of Automation Group, Engineered Materials Group, Filtration Group, Fluid Connectors Group, Hydraulics Group and Instrumentation Group. The Aerospace Systems Segment produces hydraulic, fuel, pneumatic and electro-mechanical systems and components, which are utilized on domestic commercial, military and general aviation aircrafts.
Misc. Fabricated Products
6035 Parkland Blvd
Thomas L. Williams
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Lee C. Banks
President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
Catherine A. Suever
Executive Vice President - Finance & Administration and Chief Financial Officer
Mark J. Hart
Executive Vice President – Human Resources & External Affairs
Martin Craig Maxwell
Vice President, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. industrial conglomerate Parker Hannifin Corp said on Monday it would buy privately held adhesives and coatings maker Lord Corp for about $3.68 billion in cash, in a move to strengthen its aerospace and defense businesses.
U.S. industrial conglomerate Parker Hannifin Corp said on Monday it would buy privately held LORD Corp for about $3.68 billion in cash.
* SEES FY 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE $7.76 TO $7.96 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* PARKER-HANNIFIN CORP - INCREASED COMPANY'S REGULAR QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND TO 76 CENTS PER SHARE OF COMMON STOCK
* INDEGO® EXOSKELETON RECEIVES U.S. REGULATORY CLEARANCE FOR STROKE TREATMENT
* HAS REVISED GUIDANCE FOR EARNINGS FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS TO RANGE OF $7.38 TO $7.78 PER SHARE
* PARKER REACHES PROPOSED SETTLEMENT WITH DOJ REGARDING U.S. QUALIFIED AVIATION GROUND FUEL FILTRATION BUSINESS
The U.S. Justice Department said on Monday it has reached a settlement with Parker-Hannifin Corp that requires the company to divest the Facet filtration business that it acquired from Clarcor.
* Sees fy 2018 earnings per share $8.45 to $9.05 from continuing operations
The U.S. Justice Department on Tuesday filed an antitrust lawsuit challenging Parker-Hannifin Corp's <PH.N> purchase of Clarcor Inc, which closed in February.
* Parker acknowledges DOJ filing regarding its U.S. Qualified aviation ground fuel filtration business
The U.S. Justice Department has filed an antitrust lawsuit against Parker-Hannifin with a goal of un-doing its merger with Clarcor Inc, a source familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
* Parker-Hannifin Corp CEO Thomas Williams' 2017 total compensation $15.3 million versus $10.8 million in 2016 – sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2y292G7) Further company coverage:
* Parker-Hannifin Corp sees sales growth forecast in range of 11.4% to 15.0% for fy 2018
* Parker reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year results
* Parker announces retirement of Robert W. Bond, vice president of eBusiness, iot and services; board elects Michael Chung as successor
* Sees fy 2017 earnings per share $6.90 to $7.20 from continuing operations
* Parker announces retirement of CFO Jon P. Marten, board elects VP and Controller Catherine A. Suever as successor Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Parker-Hannifin says on Feb 21, co priced a private offering of $700.0 million in aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2027 - SEC filing
* On February 8, 2017, co announced that it planned to offer up to $2.5 billion of senior notes in private transactions- SEC filing
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.