52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Pier 1 Imports Reports Q2 Loss Per Share $24.29
Pier 1 Says Creating New Office Of CEO
Pier 1 Imports Reports Q1 Loss Per Share $19.97
Pier 1 Imports, Inc. is an importer of home decor and furniture. The Company's operations consist of retail stores and an e-commerce Website conducting business under the name Pier 1 Imports, which sells a range of decorative accessories, furniture, candles, housewares, gifts and seasonal products. The Company's categories of merchandise include decorative accessories and furniture. The decorative accessories category includes decorative accents and textiles, such as rugs, wall decorations and mirrors, candles, fragrance, gifts and seasonal items. The furniture category includes furniture and furniture cushions to be used in living, dining, office, sunrooms and patios. This merchandise group is generally made of metal or handcrafted natural materials, including rattan, pine, acacia, oak and other woods with either natural, stained, painted or upholstered finishes.
100 Pier 1 Pl
Terry E. London
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Donna Noce Colaco
Robert J. Riesbeck
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Director
Lance J Wills
Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Robert E. Bostrom
Executive Vice President, Chief Legal and Compliance Officer and Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Pier 1 Imports Inc's Chief Financial Officer Nancy Walsh is leaving after a year in the job at the struggling home furnishing retailer, which reported a bigger-than-expected loss in the fourth quarter on Wednesday.
Pier 1 Imports Inc has tapped debt restructuring lawyers to navigate potential negotiations with lenders as it struggles with falling sales, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday, sending shares of the U.S. home furnishing retail chain sharply lower.
Home furnishing retailer Pier 1 Imports Inc <PIR.N> said on Wednesday its Chief Executive Officer Alasdair James has stepped down and the company is looking at various options as it struggles with falling sales.
Home furnishing retailer Pier 1 Imports Inc said on Wednesday its Chief Executive Officer Alasdair B. James has stepped down and the company is looking at strategic alternatives.
* PIER 1 IMPORTS ANNOUNCES THREE-YEAR STRATEGIC PLAN AT ITS ANALYST DAY
* PIER 1 IMPORTS, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR FISCAL 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* TOWLE & CO REPORTS 10.95 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN PIER 1 IMPORTS INC AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2Bgh9j6 Further company coverage:
The U.S. trade deficit widened more than expected in December to its highest level since 2008, as robust domestic demand pushed imports to a record high, adding to the stiff headwinds faced by the Trump administration's "America First" trade policies.
* Nov exports +16.2 pct yr/yr vs forecast +14.6 pct * Imports +17.2 pct yr/yr vs forecast +18.0 pct * Trade balance +113.4 bln yen vs f'cast -54.9 bln yen * Exports a key driver of Japan's economic growth (Adds analyst's comment) By Tetsushi Kajimoto TOKYO, Dec 18 (Reuters...
Pier 1 Imports Inc's <PIR.N> stock lost nearly a third of its value on Thursday and its main competitors' shares also fell after the furniture and home decorations retailer warned the holiday shopping season was not going well.
* PIER 1 IMPORTS, INC. REPORTS THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* Pier 1 Imports Inc appoints interim chief financial officer
* Pier 1 Imports Inc reports second quarter fiscal 2018 financial results
Japan's exports rose for an eighth straight month in July on robust shipments to the United States and a boost from a weak yen, suggesting the economy is carrying strong momentum through to the second half of the year.
* Pier 1 Imports Inc- pier 1 imports is in process of appointing an executive search firm to conduct a comprehensive search for a new CFO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Pier 1 Imports, Inc reports first quarter fiscal 2018 financial results
* Pier 1 Imports Inc- on June 2, through subsidiary, co and units entered into a second amended and restated credit agreement
Japan's exports rose in April to mark their fifth straight month of gains, as shipments of semiconductors and steel expanded, signaling that more robust overseas demand could underpin a steady economic recovery.
* U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission says Pier 1 Imports recalls about 15,300 chalk note mugs due to burn hazard
* Pier 1 Imports, Inc. Reports fourth quarter and full-year fiscal 2017 financial results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.