52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Perkinelmer Launches PG-Seq Rapid Non-Invasive Preimplantation Genetic Testing Kit
Perkinelmer Issued $850 Mln Aggregate Principal Amount Of 3.300% Senior Notes Due 2029
Perkinelmer Prices Offering Of Senior Notes
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a provider of products, services and solutions to the diagnostics, research, environmental, industrial and laboratory services markets. The Company operates through two segments: Discovery & Analytical Solutions and Diagnostics. The Discovery & Analytical Solutions segment serves the environmental, food, industrial, life sciences research and laboratory services markets. It provides analytical instrumentation for the industrial market, which includes the chemical, electronics, energy, lubricant, petrochemical and polymer industries. Its products include AAnalyst, Altus, Aquamatic, Avio, AxION, Clarus, DairyGuard, AlphaLISA, AlphaPlex, AlphaScreen, Alpha SureFire, Cell carrier and cell::explorer. The Diagnostics segment is focused on reproductive health, emerging market diagnostics and applied genomics. Its products include AutoDELFIA, BACS-on-Beads, Bioo Scientific, BoBs, Datalytix, Dexela, Dexela CMOS FPDs, Evolution, ViaCord, and Zephyr.
Scientific & Technical Instr.
940 Winter St
Robert F. Friel
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Prahlad R. Singh
President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
James M. Mock
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Joel S. Goldberg
Senior Vice President - Administration, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Laboratory equipment maker PerkinElmer posted a slightly higher-than-expected first-quarter profit on Monday and revised its full-year earnings forecast upward as sales grew in both of its business units.
Laboratory equipment maker PerkinElmer on Monday reported slightly higher-than-expected first-quarter profit and revenue and raised its full-year earnings forecast as sales grew in both of its business units.
* PERKINELMER INC - ANDY WILSON WILL REMAIN WITH COMPANY AS AN ADVISOR FOR AN INTERIM PERIOD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PERKINELMER COLLABORATES WITH HELIX TO DRIVE INNOVATION IN EXOME-BASED PERSONAL GENOMICS
* PERKINELMER INC FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL SENIOR NOTES OFFERING - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2q3PNq6) Further company coverage:
* ENTERS SCHEME IMPLEMENTATION AGREEMENT FOR PERKINELMER, INC TO BUY ALL SHARES OF CO FOR $0.28 PER SHARE
* Q4 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS $0.97
Laboratory equipment maker PerkinElmer Inc <PKI.N> on Thursday reported higher-than-expected fourth quarter sales and profit and issued an initial 2018 earnings forecast that surpassed Wall Street estimates.
Laboratory equipment maker PerkinElmer Inc on Thursday reported higher-than-expected fourth quarter sales and profit and issued an initial 2018 earnings forecast that surpassed Wall Street estimates.
* PERKINELMER ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017
* Perkinelmer Inc announces financial results for the third quarter of 2017
Laboratory equipment maker PerkinElmer Inc on Thursday reported slightly better-than-expected third-quarter profit and revenue and narrowed its full-year earnings forecast range while keeping the midpoint the same.
Laboratory equipment maker PerkinElmer Inc <PKI.N> on Thursday reported slightly better-than-expected third-quarter profit and revenue and narrowed its full-year earnings forecast range while keeping the midpoint the same.
Scientific instrument maker PerkinElmer Inc on Monday filed a patent infringement lawsuit against diagnostic testing company Alere Inc, a subsidiary of health care giant Abbott Laboratories.
* PerkinElmer Inc - Announced upcoming retirement of Andy Wilson, senior vice president and chief financial officer
* PerkinElmer Inc - launches QSight210 MD system for clinical laboratories Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PerkinElmer Inc - on August 11, entered into a 364-day unsecured term loan facility in principal amount of $200 million - SEC filing
* PerkinElmer launches clinical whole genome sequencing services
Scientific instruments maker PerkinElmer Inc <PKI.N> on Thursday posted a second-quarter profit that matched expectations and boosted its full-year earnings forecast range with a new midpoint slightly ahead of Wall Street estimates.
* Q2 GAAP earnings per share from continuing operations $0.57; Q2 adjusted earnings per share $0.67; Q2 GAAP revenue $547.0 million versus $536.2 million
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.