52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Perkinelmer Launches DA 7350 Instrument & Cloud-Based Software For Quality Control In Food Production
Perkinelmer Sees Q3 2020 Revenue $760 Million To $860 Million
Perkinelmer Releases New Dried Blood Spot Based Covid-19 Serology Test
PerkinElmer Inc. is a provider of products, services and solutions for the diagnostics, life sciences and applied markets. The Company operates through two segments: Discovery & Analytical Solutions and Diagnostics. Its Discovery & Analytical Solutions segment serves the life sciences and applied markets. Through the Diagnostics Segment, it offers instruments, reagents, assay platforms, and software to hospitals, medical labs, clinicians, and medical research professionals. It provides early detection for genetic disorders from pregnancy to early childhood, and infectious disease testing for the diagnostics market. It offers its product under various brands, BACS-on-Beads, BIOCHIPs, Bioo Scientific, BoBs, chemagic, FragilEase, Genoglyphix, GSP, PG-Seq, PG-Find, Protein Clear, ProteinEXact and QSight, Glutomatic, Honigs Regression, HyperDSC, Inframatic, LAMBDA, NexION, NEN, OneSource, Opera Phenix, Operetta CLS and OsteoSense.
Scientific & Technical Instr.
155 Federal St Ste 700
Alexandros P Michas
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Prahlad R. Singh
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
James M. Mock
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Joel S. Goldberg
Senior Vice President - Administration, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Diagnostic kit maker PerkinElmer Inc <PKI.N> on Monday forecast a 12% rise in second-quarter revenue on better-than-expected demand for its COVID-19 testing products.
Medical diagnostic firm PerkinElmer Inc faces a federal investigation into its role in an alleged Medicare fraud involving tens of thousands of unnecessary genetic cancer tests, according to three sources with knowledge of the probe and documents reviewed by Reuters.
* PERKINELMER - GOT SUBPOENAS FROM GOVERNMENT REGARDING INVESTIGATIONS INTO THIRD PARTIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PERKINELMER ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2020
* FDA PROVIDES EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION TO PERKINELMER FOR SEROLOGICAL TEST TO IDENTIFY COVID-19 ANTIBODIES
* PERKINELMER - ON MARCH 30, BOARD APPROVED A MODIFICATION TO THE COMPANY’S DIRECTOR COMPENSATION PROGRAM
* PERKINELMER - HAS EXPANDED PRODUCTION CAPACITY OF ITS EXTRACTION AND NEW CORONAVIRUS RT-PCR TESTS AT ITS GLOBAL FACILITIES - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2QO7Yh4] Further company coverage:
* FDA PROVIDES EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION TO PERKINELMER FOR COVID-19 TESTING
* PERKINELMER - EXPECTS Q1 2020 REVENUE AND EARNINGS PER SHARE, BOTH ON A GAAP AND NON-GAAP BASIS, TO BE BELOW COMPANY'S PREVIOUSLY COMMUNICATED GUIDANCE
* PERKINELMER ELECTS MICHEL VOUNATSOS TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Laboratory equipment maker PerkinElmer posted a slightly higher-than-expected first-quarter profit on Monday and revised its full-year earnings forecast upward as sales grew in both of its business units.
Laboratory equipment maker PerkinElmer on Monday reported slightly higher-than-expected first-quarter profit and revenue and raised its full-year earnings forecast as sales grew in both of its business units.
* PERKINELMER INC - ANDY WILSON WILL REMAIN WITH COMPANY AS AN ADVISOR FOR AN INTERIM PERIOD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PERKINELMER COLLABORATES WITH HELIX TO DRIVE INNOVATION IN EXOME-BASED PERSONAL GENOMICS
* PERKINELMER INC FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL SENIOR NOTES OFFERING - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2q3PNq6) Further company coverage:
* ENTERS SCHEME IMPLEMENTATION AGREEMENT FOR PERKINELMER, INC TO BUY ALL SHARES OF CO FOR $0.28 PER SHARE
* Q4 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS $0.97
Laboratory equipment maker PerkinElmer Inc <PKI.N> on Thursday reported higher-than-expected fourth quarter sales and profit and issued an initial 2018 earnings forecast that surpassed Wall Street estimates.
Laboratory equipment maker PerkinElmer Inc on Thursday reported higher-than-expected fourth quarter sales and profit and issued an initial 2018 earnings forecast that surpassed Wall Street estimates.
* PERKINELMER ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.