52 Week Range
As of on the Bursa Malaysia ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Press Metal Aluminium Posts Qtrly Profit Attributable Of 90.1 Mln RGT
Press Metal Aluminium Posts QTRLY Net Profit 102.6 MLN RGT
Press Metal Aluminium Holdings Posts Qtrly Revenue 2.13 Bln RGT
Press Metal Aluminium Holdings Berhad is a Malaysian-based investment holding company. The Company is engaged in the manufacturing and trading of aluminum products. The Company’s products are categorized into primary and extrusion products. Its primary products include Aluminium Ingots and Aluminium Billets. The Company's extrusion products include Fabrication, Fluorocarbon, Mill Finish, Natural Anodized Finish, Polishing, Powder Coating and Wood Grain. The Company’s primary products are marketed to Malaysia, South East Asia, Asia, Europe, and the Americas. The extrusion products are used in fabricated products like windows, doors, curtain wall cladding for high-rise buildings and apartments, louvers, balustrades, pool fencing, solar panel frames, wardrobes, ladders and others.
Abdul Rahman Bin Megat Ahmad
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Poh Keong Koon
Group Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Poh Ming Koon
Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Managing Director - Press Metal Aluminium (Australia) Pty Ltd
Wei Keong Choa
Group General Manager - Smelting Division
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* All countries in the region mark best month this year * Thailand logs biggest monthly gain since Dec. 2003 * Lender DBS Group boosts Singapore By Nikhil Subba April 30 (Reuters) - Indonesia's benchmark closed over 3% higher on Thursday, posting its first monthly gain this...
* Philippines leads losses * Malaysia set for worst day so far this month * Singapore at lowest level since April 13 By Nikhil Subba April 21 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets were pummelled on Tuesday, after a historic plunge in U.S. crude futures to below zero...
* Financials drag Singapore lower * Philippines recovers some lost ground * Energy stocks help Thailand rise By Shruti Sonal Jan 3 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets extended gains on Friday after Wall Street notched another record high on China's policy easing...
* Region tracks Wall Street losses overnight * Philippines top loser, down ahead of Q1 GDP data By Nikhil Subba May 8 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets tumbled on Wednesday tracking losses on the Wall Street, on worries global growth could be hit as the U.S.-China...
* Vietnam closes at over 5-month high, leads gains in region * European Commission agreeing to tweaked Brexit deal calms nerves By Rashmi Ashok March 12 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stocks rose on Tuesday, with Vietnam and Singapore leading gains after the European Commission...
* Singapore races past 3200 resistance level, up 1 pct * Wall St rally, changes to Brexit deal raise investor confidence By Rashmi Ashok March 12 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets rallied on Tuesday, with Singapore leading gains, as sentiment across broader...
* Thailand rises for sixth consecutive session * Malaysia snaps 3 straight sessions of gains By Shreya Mariam Job Jan 23 (Reuters) - Malaysian shares fell on Wednesday, underperforming other Southeast Asian markets ahead of a central bank policy meeting and December inflation...
* Indonesia top loser with 1.7 pct drop * All markets close lower for the week By Nikhil Subba Nov 9 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Friday and wiped out gains made in a post-U.S. midterm election rally on rising chances of a U.S. Fed rate hike in December...
* Philippines declines 1.2 pct on inflation data * Malaysia rises to near 2-1/2-month closing high By Karthika Suresh Namboothiri Aug 7 (Reuters) - Singapore shares jumped the most in more than three-and-a-half months on Tuesday with financials leading the charge, while...
* S'pore shares on track for weekly gain of 2 pct * Philippine shares up 0.8 pct By Nikhil Nainan April 20 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets slipped on Friday tracking broader Asia which was hit by a sell-off in technology stocks, while Philippine shares regained...
* U.S. S&P 500 E-mini futures rise over 1 pct * Broader Asian shares recover from losses, rise 0.9 pct * Vietnam shares touch record high before ending lower By Nicole Pinto April 10 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets closed higher on Tuesday, as Chinese President...
* U.S. S&P 500 E-mini futures rise more than 1 pct * Broader Asian shares recoup losses, gain 0.8 pct * Vietnam hits fresh all-time peak before erasing gains By Nicole Pinto April 10 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets crawled higher on Tuesday as Chinese President...
* Asia shares higher, U.S. stock futures up 0.8 percent * Vietnam touches record closing high * Singapore, Malaysia indexes gain for third straight session By Nicole Pinto April 9 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets ended higher on Monday, tracking a rally in broader...
* Asian shares ex-Japan climb 0.9 pct * Malaysian shares up as much as 0.7 pct * Singapore falls early in session before reversing course By Nicole Pinto April 9 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets inched higher on Monday as a bounceback in U.S. stock futures whetted...
* Philippines snaps 5-session losing streak * Indonesia drops for fourth straight session * Singapore declines over 1 pct By Susan Mathew March 7 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Wednesday, with Indonesia shedding 2 percent in its sharpest drop in nearly...
* EFFECT OF POTENTIAL TARIFF ON ALUMINIUM WHICH MAY BE IMPLEMENTED BY UNITED STATES IS MINIMAL Source text : (http://bit.ly/2tow0pJ) Further company coverage:
* Singapore falls over 1 pct, down for 5th session * Indonesia posts 3-week closing low * Thailand extends fall into fourth session By Susan Mathew March 5 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets extended falls on Monday, with Vietnam declining 2.5 percent and Singapore...
* Philippine shares lose 1 pct, Malaysia down 0.8 pct * Vietnam hits 11-year high By Susan Mathew March 5 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Monday, following weakness in Asian and global shares, after U.S. President Donald Trump's pledge last week to...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.