52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ppl Corporation Reports Second-Quarter 2020 Earnings
PPL Corp To Sell U.K. Business
PPL Corp Says Has Not Changed 2020 Earnings Forecast Range
PPL Corporation (PPL) is a utility holding company. Through its subsidiaries, PPL delivers electricity to customers in the United Kingdom, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Virginia and Tennessee; delivers natural gas to customers in Kentucky, and generates electricity from power plants in Kentucky. PPL operates through U.K. Regulated Segment, Kentucky Regulated Segment and Pennsylvania Regulated Segment. The U.K. Regulated Segment consists of PPL Global, which includes PPL WPD Limited's (WPD) regulated electricity distribution operations, the results of hedging the translation of WPD's earnings from British pound sterling into United States dollars, and certain costs, such as the United States income taxes, administrative costs and allocated financing costs. Kentucky Regulated segment consists of the operations of Louisville Gas and Electric Company (LG&E) and KU Energy LLC (LKE). The Pennsylvania Regulated segment consists of PPL Electric Utilities Corporation (PPL Electric).
2 N 9th St
William H. Spence
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer
Joseph P. Bergstein
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Gregory N. Dudkin
President of PPL Electric LLC.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. utility companies Avangrid Inc <AGR.N> and PPL Corporation <PPL.N> are in talks to combine their business, the Financial Times reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
U.S. utility companies Avangrid Inc and PPL Corporation are in talks to combine their business, the Financial Times reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
* ORATION ANNOUNCES PRICING OF COMMON STOCK OFFERING WITH A FORWARD COMPONENT
* PPL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK WITH A FORWARD COMPONENT
* REAFFIRMS FY 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.20 TO $2.40 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* SAYS EXPECTS TO REITERATE ITS 2018 EARNINGS FORECAST RANGE OF $2.20 TO $2.40 PER SHARE - SEC FILING
* PPL CORP FILES FOR COMMON STOCK OFFERING OF UPTO $1.0 BILLION Source text: (http://bit.ly/2CDNwWd) Further company coverage:
* PPL CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2sMlzvJ Further company coverage:
* INCREASES ANNUALIZED COMMON STOCK DIVIDEND TO $1.64 PER SHARE.
* PPL - ANNOUNCED GOAL TO CUT CARBON DIOXIDE EMISSIONS 70 PERCENT FROM 2010 LEVELS BY 2050
* PPL CORPORATION NAMES FORMER BROWN-FORMAN EXECUTIVE TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* SAYS TO REITERATE 2017 REPORTED EARNINGS PER SHARE FORECAST OF $1.93 TO $2.08 - SEC FILING
* SAYS EXPECTS TO REITERATE ITS 2017 FORECAST OF REPORTED EARNINGS OF $1.93 TO $2.08 PER SHARE - SEC FILING
* Says expects to reiterate 2017 forecast of reported earnings of $1.93 to $2.08 per share, reflecting special items recorded through Q3 2017
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.53 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.