52 Week Range
As of on the NYSE MKT LLC ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Palatin Technologies Q4 Earnings Per Share $0.23
Palatin Technologies Inc - On June 24, Co Approved New Employment Agreements With Carl Spana, CEO And Stephen Wills, CFO
Palatin Technologies Says FDA Approves NDA For Vyleesi
Palatin Technologies, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing targeted, receptor-specific peptide therapeutics for the treatment of diseases with significant unmet medical need and commercial potential. Its programs are based on molecules that modulate the activity of the melanocortin and natriuretic peptide receptor systems. The Company's primary product in clinical development is bremelanotide for the treatment of premenopausal women with hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD), which is a type of female sexual dysfunction (FSD) defined as low desire with associated distress. Its other drug development programs include Melanocortin receptor-4 (MC4r), PL-3994 and Melanocortin receptor-1 (MC1r). MC4r is a compound used for treatment of obesity and diabetes. PL-3994 is a subcutaneously injected guanylate-cyclase type A (GC-A) receptor agonist. MC1r agonist peptides are used for treatment of inflammatory and dermatologic disease indications.
Biotechnology & Drugs
4B Cedarbrook Dr
John K. A. Prendergast
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Stephen T. Wills
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary
Robert K. deVeer
Alan William Dunton
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S. drug regulator on Friday approved Palatin Technologies and Amag Pharmaceuticals' drug to restore sexual desire in premenopausal women, the latest attempt to come up with a therapy that some have dubbed as "female Viagra".
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Palatin Technologies Inc and Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc's drug to restore sexual desire in premenopausal women, Amag said.
* PALATIN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. REPORTS THIRD QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2018 RESULTS; TELECONFERENCE AND WEBCAST TO BE HELD ON MAY 15, 2018
* PALATIN TECHNOLOGIES INC SAYS ENTERED INTO AN EQUITY DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* PALATIN TECHNOLOGIES PRESENTS PRECLINICAL ORAL FORMULATION DATA ON PL-8177, AN INVESTIGATIONAL MELANOCORTIN RECEPTOR 1 AGONIST FOR INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASES
* PALATIN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. REPORTS SECOND QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2018 RESULTS; TELECONFERENCE AND WEBCAST TO BE HELD ON FEBRUARY 12, 2018
* PALATIN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. INITIATES SUBJECT DOSING IN FIRST-IN-HUMAN CLINICAL STUDY OF PL-8177, AN INVESTIGATIONAL MELANOCORTIN RECEPTOR 1 AGONIST
* PALATIN TECHNOLOGIES INC ANNOUNCES FDA CLEARANCE OF INVESTIGATIONAL NEW DRUG (IND) APPLICATION FOR PL-8177 FOR ULCERATIVE COLITIS
* Palatin Technologies announces signing of licensing agreement with Kwangdong Pharmaceutical for Republic of Korea
* Palatin technologies, Inc. Reports first quarter fiscal year 2018 results; teleconference and webcast to be held on November 13, 2017
* Palatin Technologies reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017 results; teleconference and webcast to be held on September 25, 2017
* Palatin Technologies announces signing of licensing agreement with Fosun Pharma rights to bremelanotide in China and other selected territories
* There were no revenues recorded in quarters ended september 30, 2016 and 2015
Palatin Technologies Inc <PTN.A>, which is looking to take the throne from Addyi as the primary drug treatment for low sex drive in women, has hired an investment bank to explore a sale or licensing deal, according to a source familiar with the matter.
* Palatin Technologies Inc - new drug application (nda) to FDA targeted for second half of 2017 for Bremelanotide
A drug meant to boost the libido of pre-menopausal women distressed by lack of sexual desire met the main goals of a pair of late stage clinical trials, according to initial results released on Tuesday by its developer, Palatin Technologies Inc <PTN.A>, and its shares rose...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.