52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Propetro Holding Files For Non-Timely 10-Q With U.S. SEC
Propetro Announces Substantial Completion Of Fact Finding For Previously Disclosed Internal Review
ProPetro Holding Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.35
ProPetro Holding Corp. is an oilfield services company. The Company provides hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to upstream oil and gas companies, which are engaged in the exploration and production (E&P) of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources. The Company operates through seven segments: hydraulic fracturing, cementing, acidizing, coil tubing, flowback, surface drilling and Permian drilling. Its pressure pumping segment includes cementing and acidizing operations. The Company's operations are focused in the Permian Basin. As of December 31, 2016, the Company's fleet consisted of 10 hydraulic fracturing units with an aggregate of 420,000 hydraulic horsepower (HHP).
Oil Well Services & Equipment
1706 S Midkiff Rd Ste B
Phillip A. Gobe
Executive Chairman of the Board
Dale Jackie Redman
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Darin G. Holderness
Interim Chief Financial Officer
Chief Accounting Officer
Jeffrey Donald Smith
Chief Administrative Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Oilfield services firm ProPetro Holding Corp <PUMP.N> on Wednesday said a board investigation had uncovered material weaknesses in its financial controls and an undisclosed related-party transaction with its former chief accountant.
Oilfield services supplier ProPetro Holding Corp disclosed on Wednesday that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has opened an investigation into the company.
Shares of oilfield services firm ProPetro Holding Corp fell as much as 10% on Thursday after investment researcher Culper Research released a report outlining business dealings among its executives and board members, and criticized an internal audit into disclosures and...
Oilfield services supplier ProPetro Holding Corp is under investigation by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission over its financial disclosures, people familiar with the matter said this week.
ProPetro Holding Corp <PUMP.N> this month cut about 150 workers, people familiar with the matter said on Monday, the latest sign of growing trouble in the oilfield services sector as U.S. shale producers reduce drilling.
Analysts slashed their fourth quarter earnings and share price outlooks for ProPetro Holding Corp <PUMP.N> on Thursday after the U.S. oilfield services firm said its business had weakened amid an ongoing internal audit that led to a management shakeup.
Oilfield services firm ProPetro Holding Corp <PUMP.N> on Wednesday shuffled its top executives amid an internal investigation into equipment purchases and expense reimbursements.
Hydraulic fracturing firm ProPetro Holding Corp on Wednesday announced a management shakeup, following an internal investigation into disclosure of electric frac equipment purchases and executive spending.
* PRICING OF SECONDARY PUBLIC OFFERING OF 12 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK AT A PRICE OF $19.10 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PROPETRO HOLDING CORP. LAUNCHES SECONDARY PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* PROPETRO HOLDING CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL STOCK SHELF, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2ryc1kb) Further company coverage:
* Q1 REVENUE $385.2 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $375.7 MILLION
* PROPETRO HOLDING CORP SAYS CEO DALE REDMAN 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.2 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2FksmO4) Further company coverage:
Shares of ProPetro Holding Corp <PUMP.N> fell by as much as 12.9 percent on Tuesday after the U.S. pressure pumper reported a lower than expected quarterly profit on weather-related delays and a higher mix of lower-margin services.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.35 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* PROPETRO ANNOUNCES FURTHER FLEET EXPANSION AND EXPANDED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY
* Propetro Holding Corp. prices upsized secondary public offering of common stock
* Propetro Holding Corp files to say selling shareholders are offering 10 million of co's common stock - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2h86Bev) Further company coverage:
* Q3 revenue $282.7 million versus I/B/E/S view $262.3 million
* ProPetro Holding Corp - announced accelerated deployment of its new build hydraulic fracturing fleet
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.