52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Qudian Inc Announces $195 Million Forward Share Repurchase Program
Qudian Inc. Quarterly Net Income Per ADS $0.58
Qudian Announces Pricing Of Offering Of Us$300 Million Convertible Senior Notes
Qudian Inc. provides cash credit products, which provide funds in digital form, and merchandise credit products. The Company operates through an online platform and all the transaction are facilitated through mobile devices. Borrowers can apply for credit on their mobile phones and receive approval within a few seconds. Approved borrowers are then able to draw down on their cash credit with cash disbursed immediately into their Alipay accounts in digital form. It also offers merchandise credit products to finance borrowers’ direct purchase of merchandise offered on its marketplace on installment basis. Its marketplace connects consumers with merchandise suppliers. It offers 14 categories of merchandise from over 1,000 brands covering primarily consumer electronics, home appliances, watches and accessories, sports and outdoor merchandise and luggage.
Software & Programming
15/F Lvge Industrial Building
1 Datun Road
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Director and Head of User Experience Department
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* . REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 AND FULL YEAR 2017 UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS
* BEIJING KUNLUN TECH CO LTD REPORTS 16.6 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN QUDIAN INC AS OF DEC 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2BjrXx2) Further company coverage:
* QUDIAN - WILL INCREASE ITS SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM TO UP TO US$300 MILLION WORTH OF ITS ADSS REPRESENTING CLASS A ORDINARY SHARES WITHIN NEXT 12 MONTHS
* Qudian Inc to adjust APR of credit services on Alipay consumer interface
* Qudian Inc announces us$100 million share repurchase program
* Qudian inc. Reports third quarter 2017 unaudited financial results
Shares of Qudian Inc <QD.N> rose as much as 48 percent in their market debut on Wednesday, valuing the online micro-credit firm at about $11.67 billion in the biggest U.S. listing by a Chinese company this year.
Chinese online micro-credit provider Qudian Inc <QD.N> said it raised about $900 million in an IPO that priced above expectations, underscoring robust U.S. investor demand for fast-growing Chinese companies.
* Says initial public offering of 37.5 million ADS priced at $24.00/ADS
* Says it expects to record investment gain of 345.1 million yuan ($52.21 million) from selling 2.35 million shares in Qudian Inc
Chinese online micro-credit provider Qudian Inc's initial public offering was priced at $24 per American depository share, according to sources close to the matter, above the expected range of $19-$22 each.
Online micro-credit provider Qudian Inc's <QD.N> initial public offering could be priced above the expected range of $19-$22 per American depositary share, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Online micro-credit provider Qudian Inc's initial public offering could be priced above the expected range of $19-$22 per American depositary share, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.