52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Quidel Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Quidel Sees Q1 Revenue $374 mln to $376 mln
Quidel’S Sofia® SARS Antigen Test Receives Emergency Use Authorization For Screening Use With Serial Testing
Quidel Corp. is engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of diagnostic testing solutions. These diagnostic testing solutions are separated into four product categories: rapid immunoassays, cardiac immunoassay, specialized diagnostic solutions and molecular diagnostic solutions. It sells its products directly to end users and distributors, in each case, for professional use in physician offices, hospitals, clinical laboratories, reference laboratories, universities, retail clinics, pharmacies and wellness screening centers. Its diagnostic solutions aid in the detection and diagnosis of many diseases and medical conditions, including infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases and conditions, women’s health, gastrointestinal diseases, autoimmune diseases, bone health and thyroid diseases. The Company provides diagnostic testing solutions under various brand names, including Quidel, QuickVue, QuickVue+, D3 FastPoint, Super E-Mix, ELVIS, Sofia, Amplivue, Lyra and Thyretain.
Biotechnology & Drugs
9975 Summers Ridge Road
SAN DIEGO, CA
Kenneth F. Buechler
Independent Chairman of the Board
Douglas C. Bryant
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Randall J. Steward
Chief Financial Officer
Robert Joseph Bujarski
Chief Operating Officer
Michael Donald Abney
Senior Vice President - Distribution
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Genetic testing specialist Qiagen's Chief Executive Thierry Bernard said the company is interested in organic growth and "bolt-on" acquisitions, when asked about recent merger and acquisition speculation during a results conference call on Wednesday.
U.S. state of Nevada's recent ban on the use of Quidel Corp's Sofia and Becton Dickinson and Co's (BD) Veritor point of care antigen tests in long-term care facilities violates federal law, a U.S. government official said on Friday.
* QUIDEL ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY REVENUE FOR SECOND QUARTER 2020
* QUIDEL RECEIVES BARDA FUNDING TO DEVELOP POINT-OF-CARE DIAGNOSTIC ASSAY THAT INCLUDES COVID-19
* QUIDEL RECEIVES AMENDED EMERGENCY AUTHORIZATION FOR RAPID ANTIGEN COVID-19 DIAGNOSTIC ASSAY USING SOFIA 1 INSTRUMENT
* QUIDEL’S LYRA® DIRECT SARS-COV-2 ASSAY RECEIVES EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION AND CE MARK FOR MOLECULAR DETECTION OF COVID-19, WITHOUT EXTRACTION STEP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Saturday approved emergency use authorization (EUA) to Quidel Corp <QDEL.O> for the first COVID-19 antigen test.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Saturday approved emergency use authorization (EUA) to Quidel Corp for the first COVID-19 antigen test.
* QUIDEL RECEIVES EMERGENCY AUTHORIZATION FOR RAPID ANTIGEN COVID-19 DIAGNOSTIC ASSAY
* Q1 REVENUE $174.7 MILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $160.7 MILLION
* QUIDEL’S LYRA® DIRECT SARS-COV-2 ASSAY SUBMITTED FOR EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION FOR MOLECULAR DETECTION OF COVID-19, WITHOUT EXTRACTION STEP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LYRA SARS-COV-2 ASSAY HAS RECEIVED EXPANDED EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) CLAIMS FROM FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
* QUIDEL RECEIVES EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION FOR MOLECULAR COVID-19 DIAGNOSTIC ASSAY
* QUIDEL REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* Q1 REVENUE $169.1 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $150.9 MILLION
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.