52 Week Range
As of on the Doha Securities Market ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Qatar Fuel H1 Profit Rises
Qatar Fuel Q1 Profit Rises
Qatar Fuel FY Profit Falls
Qatar Fuel Company QPSC is a Qatar-based company primarily engaged, together with its subsidiaries, in the sale and distribution of refined petroleum products manufactured by Qatar Petroleum; vehicle inspection services; marine supply services; the activities of oil and gas transportation between ports, and real estate services. The Company’s main business activities include service stations, fuels distribution, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) provision, ship to ship bunkering, bitumen distribution and lubricants provision. The Company is active domestically and operates through its subsidiaries: Qatar Jet Fuel Company QSC, which is involved in the supply of aviation fuel for commercial and private aircraft; WOQOD Vehicle Inspection Company (Fahes) SPC is involved in the provision of vehicle inspection services; WOQOD Marine Services Company SPC, which is vessels owner and operator, and WOQOD International Company SPC, among others.
Oil & Gas Operations
Woqod Tower - West Bay,
P.O. Box 7777
Ahmad Saif Al-Sulaiti
Chairman of the Board
Saad Rashid Al Muhannadi
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director
Abdulaziz Jassim Mohammad Al Muftah
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Mubarak Ali Al Briki
Chief Operations Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Most major Gulf stock markets fell on Sunday, led by the Abu Dhabi bourse, while Saudi Arabia closed higher supported by gains in telecom and healthcare shares.
Qatari companies including banks are forecast to get a boost from a deal to end a more than three-year row between Doha and some Gulf states, which was announced by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on Tuesday.
Major stock markets in the Gulf traded higher on Wednesday, in line with Asia shares, as financial markets and oil prices rallied, with a closer-than-anticipated presidential race sparking volatility.
* Nine of 11 Saudi Arabian banks gain * Qatar sells $10 bln bonds in multi-tranches * Egypt extends night-time curfew by 15 days By Ateeq Shariff April 8 (Reuters) - Stock markets in the United Arab Emirates backtracked from two sessions of gains on Wednesday as investors...
* Arabian Centres slides on poor Q3 profit * TAQA extends gains on ADPower proposal * Telecom Egypt leaps after update on Vodafone Egypt By Ateeq Shariff Feb 5 (Reuters) - Major Gulf stock markets were steady in quiet trade on Wednesday, while oil giant Saudi Aramco extended...
* FAB in talks to buy Bank Audi's Egyptian unit * Aramco closes down at 34.5 riyals * Masraf Al Rayan extends gains on FY profit By Ateeq Shariff Jan 22 (Reuters) - Most major Gulf stock markets weakened on Wednesday, largely pulled down by losses in banks, but Abu Dhabi...
* All Saudi Arabian banks slide but one * Aramco closes at 34.2 riyals * All stocks on Egypt's index rise By Ateeq Shariff Jan 8 (Reuters) - Major stock markets in the Gulf ended lower on Wednesday after Iran launched missiles at bases housing U.S. forces in Iraq, while...
Saudi Arabia's stock market rose in early trade on Tuesday on the back of rising oil prices, while Dubai and Abu Dhabi were shut for public holidays.
Saudi Arabian stocks edged up in early trade on Thursday, helped by gains in financial shares, while other major Gulf markets were little changed in thin volumes.
* Emirates NBD lifts Dubai * Lender FAB supports Abu Dhabi * Telecom Egypt drops on lower Q3 Profit * Seven of 11 Saudi banks slip By Maqsood Alam Nov 14 (Reuters) - Stock markets in the United Arab Emirates rose on Thursday, lifted by banking shares, while a host of disappointing...
* All but one financial stocks gain in Egypt * Bank Aljazira, Zahrat Al Waha up on Q3 earnings * FAB's Q3 profit in line with analysts' estimates * Qatar snaps four day losing streak By Ateeq Shariff Oct 24 (Reuters) - The Egyptian stock market rebounded on Thursday, getting...
* Alinma stretches gains on Q3 financials * Sipchem dips on poor Q3 earnings * All but one property stocks decline in Egypt * Qatar's index falls for a fifth straight day By Ateeq Shariff Oct 23 (Reuters) - Most Gulf stock markets moved marginally amid falling oil prices...
* Alinma Bank sees biggest gain in 6 months * Bank Albilad jumps on strong Q3 financials * Deyaar surges on future prospect * Qatar extends losses for fourth day By Ateeq Shariff Oct 22 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market rose sharply on Tuesday, outperforming other...
* Sabic surges after JV commences ethylene expansion project * Emirates NBD sees its biggest fall in nearly 8 months * Deyaar tumbles after reporting a fall in Q3 profit * Qatar's Baladna to raise 1.43 bln riyals in IPO By Shamsuddin Mohd Oct 17 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian...
Saudi Arabian shares declined on Sunday, as Iran's seizure of a British-flagged tanker raised investor concern about geopolitical risk, while some investors booked profit after the market's strong run this year.
* 10 of 12 Saudi banks drop * Saudi ends five days of gains * 22 of 23 Dubai stocks slide * Real estate shares lift Egypt By Ateeq Shariff June 13 (Reuters) - The Saudi Arabian stock market snapped a five-day winning streak as attacks on tankers in the Gulf of Oman dampened...
All major Gulf stock markets dropped on Thursday after suspected attacks on tankers in the Gulf of Oman, with a missile strike by Yemen's Houthi rebels on a civilian airport in southern Saudi Arabia also weighing on risk sentiment.
Saudi Arabia's stock market slipped on Wednesday as weak global sentiment clouded the first day of trading for the market as a new member of the MSCI emerging markets index. Most other Gulf markets also dropped.
Qatar's stock exchange is developing two new Exchange Traded Funds, part of efforts by the Middle East's strongest performing stock market in 2018 to boost foreign investment, CEO Rashid al-Mansoori said.
* All Saudi banks gain on MSCI inclusion * DAMAC Properties hits life-time low * Arabtec, Aldar decline on weak Q1 results * 26 of 30 stocks on Egypt's index fall * Mesaieed highest since June 2015 By Ateeq Shariff May 15 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market rose moderately...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.