52 Week Range
As of on the Doha Securities Market ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Qatar's Nakilat H1 Profit Rises
Qatar's Nakilat FY Profit Rises
Nakilat Completes Second Phase Of Fleet Management Transition Plan
Qatar Gas Transport Company QPSC, formerly Qatar Gas Transport Company Limited QSC (Nakilat), is a Qatar-based company engaged in the gas transportation through direct acquisition of vessels and investment in joint ventures with other parties. The Company provides, directly or through its subsidiaries and joint venture companies, liquefied natural gas (LNG) and gas derivative vessels leasing services with matching dry docking facilities, as well as agency services, marine services, chartering of vessels and shipping management, construction and maintenance of a range of marine and offshore structures. The Nakilat fleet consists of 25 wholly owned and 29 jointly owned LNG carriers, as well as four jointly owned Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) vessels. As of December 31, 2012, the Company’s subsidiaries included Nakilat Agency Company Limited QSC and Nakilat Inc., among others.
Al Shoumoukh Towers
C Ring Road, Al-Sadd,
P.O. Box 22271
Mohammed Bin Saleh Al-sada
Chairman of the Board Representing Qatar Petroleum, Independent Director
Abdullah Fadallah Al Sulaiti
Chief Executive Officer
Ahmad Saif Al-Sulaiti
Vice Chairman of the Board, Representing Qatar Petroleum, Independent Director
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Most major stock markets in the Gulf rose in early trade on Sunday ahead of the usual flurry of corporate results that begins after July 15 each year, with DAMAC Properties leading Dubai shares higher.
* Saudi's Mobily slides after FY profit miss * Aramco closes higher at 33.2 riyals * Doha Bank hits lowest in 8-1/2 months * 26 of 30 Egyptian blue-chips decline By Maqsood Alam Feb 18 (Reuters) - Egyptian stock markets fell sharply on Tuesday ahead of its central bank meeting...
Dubai shares led gains among Gulf markets on Monday as property stocks rallied, with major port operator DP World posting its biggest jump since May 2014 following a delisting announcement.
* Air Arabia rises on positive earnings * Qatar National Bank trades ex-dividend * Eight of 11 Saudi Arabian banks rise * Juhayna Food slips as profit declines By Maqsood Alam Feb 10 (Reuters) - Most major Gulf stock markets gained on Monday, with Dubai leading the gains...
Gulf stock markets retreated on Wednesday after Iran fired missiles at U.S.-led forces in Iraq in retaliation for the killing of an Iranian military commander last week.
India's top gas importer Petronet LNG has been in talks with several companies including U.S.-based NextDecade LNG on deals for liquefied natural gas (LNG), said Vinod Kumar Mishra, Petronet's head of finance, on Thursday.
* Egypt's blue chips see strongest day in six months * SODIC surges on strong Q2 results * EFG Hermes rises on higher Q2 profit * Saudi Investment Bank plunges after swinging to Q2 loss * Air Arabia climbs on Q2 profit surge By Shakeel Ahmad and Maqsood alam Aug 8 (Reuters...
* Saudi snaps five-day losing streak * United Cooperative Assurance leaps on strong Q2 results * Gulf General Insurance surges after swinging to Q2 profit * Qatar, Abu Dhabi end six days of losses By Shakeel Ahmad and Maqsood alam Aug 7 (Reuters) - Gulf stocks rebounded...
* Dubai reaches its highest in 8 months * Emaar continues to gain on China deal * Aldar surges after raising annual outlook * Ten of eleven Saudi banks decline * Ma'aden plunges on negative earnings By Ateeq Shariff and Maqsood alam July 23 (Reuters) - Stock markets in the...
Saudi Arabian shares declined on Sunday, as Iran's seizure of a British-flagged tanker raised investor concern about geopolitical risk, while some investors booked profit after the market's strong run this year.
Saudi Arabia's stock index rose for the eighth straight session on Wednesday, led by its banks, while other Gulf markets were mixed, with financial stocks dragging Abu Dhabi lower.
* 10 of 11 Saudi banks climb * Riyad Bank, Banque Saudi Fransi rise ahead of going ex-dividend * Qatar's Nakilat, QNB up on Q2 earnings * Aldar Properties extends gains on contract * Kuwait rises for eleventh straight day By Ateeq Shariff July 11 (Reuters) - The Saudi stock...
Dubai stocks outperformed their Gulf peers on Wednesday buoyed by real estate shares, while most other markets were quiet ahead of corporate earnings announcements expected to accelerate from next week.
* Gulf banks strong after EFG Hermes forecast * Saudi's United Electronics gains on strong Q2 earnings * Kuwait surges for ninth day * Egypt's COMI rises on higher Q2 profit * Bank of Sharjah slips further on weak Q1 results By Ateeq Shariff July 9 (Reuters) - Major Gulf...
Saudi Arabian stocks rose on Monday, led by banking shares, while other Gulf markets were little changed.
Saudi Arabia's stock market fell on Sunday, in line with most Gulf markets, after the U.S. Pentagon approved the deployment of a warship and Patriot missiles to the Middle East.
* Egypt Kuwait Holding rebounds after trading ex-dividend * Al Moammar jumps above offer price in debut * Abu Dhabi snaps five-days of gains * Emirates Integrated slides on Q1 result By Ateeq Shariff April 24 (Reuters) - Egypt's blue-chip index and the Qatar stock market...
* SABIC retreats from 5-month high * 24 of 30 stocks on Egypt index rise * Aldar, Etisalat slide on going ex-dividend * QIIB hits 3-year high after foreign ownership limit increase By Ateeq Shariff and Abinaya Vijayaraghavan March 28 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market...
* Saudi's Sipchem gains on completion of maintenance * Alujain rises after update on fire in affiliate's plant * Takaful Emarat gains after FY cash dividend * Egypt's Talaat Mostafa up on higher real estate sales By Abinaya Vijayaraghavan March 4 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian...
Qatar Petroleum signed preliminary deals worth more than 9 billion Qatari riyals ($2.47 billion) on Monday with oil services firms Schlumberger and Baker Hughes to boost the local energy industry.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.