52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Rite Aid Reports Q1 Adjusted Loss Per Share $0.04 From Continuing Operations
Rite Aid Announces Exchange Offer For Up To $750 Million Principal Amount Of Its Senior Notes
West Virginia Attorney General Says Filed Lawsuits Against Rite-Aid, Walgreens
Rite Aid Corporation is a retail drugstore chain. The Company's segments include Retail Pharmacy and Pharmacy Services. The Company operates under The Rite Aid name. It operates approximately 4,560 stores in over 30 states across the country and in the District of Columbia. The Company's Retail Pharmacy segment consists of Rite Aid stores, RediClinic and Health Dialog. It sells brand and generic prescription drugs, as well as an assortment of front-end products, including health and beauty aids, personal care products, seasonal merchandise, and a private brand product line. Its front-end products include over-the-counter medications, health and beauty aids, personal care items, cosmetics, household items, food and beverages, greeting cards, seasonal merchandise and numerous other everyday and convenience products. The Company's Pharmacy Services segment consists of EnvisionRx, which provides a range of pharmacy benefit services.
30 Hunter Ln
CAMP HILL, PA
Bruce G. Bodaken
Independent Chairman of the Board
Heyward R. Donigan
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
James J. Peters
Chief Operating Officer
Jocelyn Z. Konrad
Executive Vice President - Pharmacy and Retail Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Three companies with relatively pandemic-proof businesses - pharmacy and drugstore Rite Aid, online textbook rental company Chegg Inc and pharmaceutical company Provention Bio Inc - tapped new top lawyers this week.
Reuters this week published an investigation into how Rite Aid quietly added facial recognition systems across 200 stores in the United States over the last eight years. The Reuters year-long investigation, by Jeffrey Dastin, found Rite Aid installing the technology in largely...
Reuters analyzed Rite Aid <RAD.N> stores in America's two biggest cities to determine which received facial recognition technology and which did not. The news agency gathered this data through one or more visits by Reuters journalists to all 75 Rite Aid locations in Manhattan...
* Q1 ADJUSTED LOSS PER SHARE $0.04 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* RITE AID ANNOUNCES EXCHANGE OFFER FOR UP TO $750 MILLION PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ITS SENIOR NOTES DUE 2023 AND RELATED CONSENT SOLICITATION
* RITE AID OPENS NEW COVID-19 TESTING SITES ACROSS NEW JERSEY, OHIO AND MICHIGAN
A federal judge in San Francisco has certified a class of more than 26,000 Rite Aid Corp retail workers in California who say the pharmacy chain violated state law by forcing them to pay for their own uniforms.
* RITE AID - TWENTY ONE ADDITIONAL SELF-SWAB TESTING SITES TO OPEN ACROSS MICHIGAN, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, OHIO, PENNSYLVANIA & VIRGINIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WEST VIRGINIA ATTORNEY GENERAL SAYS FILED LAWSUITS AGAINST RITE-AID, WALGREENS
* RITE AID CORP - CEO HEYWARD DONIGAN'S FISCAL 2020 TOTAL COMPENSATION OF $8.6 MILLION
* RITE AID PARTNERS WITH INSTACART FOR FRONT-END DELIVERY SERVICE
* RITE AID CORP - TESTING SITES WILL NEARLY TRIPLE WITH ADDITION OF 46 SITES ON MAY 11
Rocked by the coronavirus pandemic, Corporate America is rushing to revise its hiring plans and taking a hard look at staff incentives as the outbreak leads to shuttering of businesses, travel bans and a rush to stock up on essentials amid widespread lockdowns. While a wave...
* ADULTS EXHIBITING SYMPTOMS ELIGIBLE FOR DIAGNOSTIC SCREENING AT NO COST
* RITE AID EXPANDS COVID-19 ON-SITE TESTING: 24 LOCATIONS NOW OPEN ACROSS EIGHT STATES
* RITE AID OPENS TWO NEW COVID-19 ON-SITE TESTING LOCATIONS IN TRI-STATE AREA
* RITE AID CORPORATION REPORTS FISCAL 2020 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR RESULTS
* RITE AID OPENS TWO NEW COVID-19 ON-SITE TESTING LOCATIONS IN PENNSYLVANIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RITE AID TO OPEN ADDITIONAL COVID-19 ON-SITE TESTING LOCATIONS IN COMING WEEKS
Rite Aid Corp will pay a $4.75 million civil fine to resolve U.S. allegations it failed to keep track of customers who bought products containing pseudoephedrine, an ingredient in many cold and cough medicines that can also be used to illegally manufacture methamphetamine.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.