52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd Raises Dividend Eleven Percent
Royal Caribbean Cruises Updates Its Full Year Adjusted EPS Guidance To A Range Of $9.55 To $9.65 Per Share
Royal Caribbean Cruises Says Co, Privately-Held ITM Group, Are Teaming To Form A New Destination Company, To Be Called Holistica
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is a cruise company. The Company owns and operates three global cruise brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises (Global Brands). The Company also own joint venture interest in the German brand TUI Cruises, interest in the Spanish brand Pullmantur and interest in the Chinese brand SkySea Cruises (collectively, Partner Brands). Together, its Global Brands and its Partner Brands operate a combined total of 50 ships in the cruise vacation industry with an aggregate capacity of approximately 123,270 berths as of December 31, 2016. As of July 31, 2018, the Company's ships offer a selection of itineraries that call on approximately 540 destinations in 105 countries, covering all seven continents. Royal Caribbean International offers a range of itineraries to the destinations, including Alaska, Asia, Australia, Canada, the Caribbean, the Panama Canal and New Zealand with cruise lengths that range from 2 to 24 nights.
1050 Caribbean Way
Richard D. Fain
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Adam M. Goldstein
Jason T. Liberty
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Michael W. Bayley
President and Chief Executive Officer of Royal Caribbean International
President and Chief Executive Officer of Celebrity Cruises
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd said on Friday the Trump administration's sudden ban on cruises to Cuba would hit its 2019 profit.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd said on Wednesday it was heading into 2019 with record bookings for cruises and seeing higher demand from Chinese tourists, sending its shares up as much as 7 percent.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd reported quarterly revenue that edged past Wall Street estimates on Wednesday, benefiting from higher on-board spending and demand for Caribbean cruises.
The U.S. Coast Guard said on Wednesday it was searching for a British crew member who went overboard from a Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd <RCL.N> cruise ship in the Atlantic Ocean.
The U.S. Coast Guard said on Wednesday it was searching for a British crew member who went overboard from a Royal Caribbean cruise ship in the Atlantic Ocean.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd <RCL.N> said on Thursday it would buy a 66.7 percent stake in privately owned Silversea Cruises for about $1 billion to add ultra-luxury and expedition cruises to its fleet.
Royal Caribbean Cruises said on Thursday it would buy a near 67 percent stake in privately owned Silversea Cruises for about $1 billion.
* DECLARES DIVIDEND AND ANNOUNCES $1 BILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* ROYAL CARIBBEAN REPORTS RECORD FIRST QUARTER EARNINGS AND INCREASES FULL YEAR GUIDANCE
* ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD SAYS CEO RICHARD D. FAIN'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.3 MILLION VERSUS $10.4 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2vKnQZY) Further company coverage:
* CTRIP, ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD. TO END SKYSEA JOINT VENTURE
* ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD FILES FOR A POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE UNDISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EXqThc) Further company coverage:
Royal Caribbean Cruises <RCL.N> reported fourth-quarter results that beat Wall Street estimates, helped by higher on-board spending and lower cruise operating expenses in the crucial holiday season.
* ROYAL CARIBBEAN ACHIEVES DOUBLE-DOUBLE, REPORTS 2017 RESULTS, AND PROVIDES FORWARD GUIDANCE
Royal Caribbean Cruises, the No. 2 U.S. cruise operator, reported a 10 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by higher ticket prices and on-board spending.
* ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD - ON DECEMBER 4, ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT TO AMEND AND RESTATE CURRENT $1.4 BILLION UNSECURED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY Source: (http://bit.ly/2jskPEL) Further company coverage:
* Royal Caribbean announces pricing of $800 million senior unsecured notes offering
* We will return to St Maarten in a few weeks - CEO on conf call
* Q3 earnings per share view $3.40 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Announced return to San Juan, Puerto Rico and Philipsburg, which were impacted by recent hurricanes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.