52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Reinsurance Group Of America Reports Q4 EPS $1.94
Reinsurance Group Of America Reports Third Quarter Results
Reinsurance Group Of America Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $2.48
Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (RGA) is an insurance holding company. The Company provides traditional life and health reinsurance and financial solutions with operations in the United States, Latin America, Canada, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. It has geographic-based and business-based operational segments, including U.S. and Latin America; Canada; Europe, Middle East and Africa; Asia Pacific, and Corporate and Other. Its geographic-based operations are further segmented into traditional and financial solutions businesses. The Company's subsidiaries include Reinsurance Company of Missouri, Incorporated, RGA Americas Reinsurance Company, Ltd., RGA Reinsurance Company (Barbados) Ltd., Manor Reinsurance, Ltd., RGA Reinsurance Company of South Africa, Limited, Aurora National Life Assurance Company, and RGA Reinsurance Company of Australia Limited. Traditional reinsurance includes individual and group life and health, disability, and critical illness reinsurance.
16600 Swingley Ridge Rd
J. Cliff Eason
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Todd C. Larson
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
Chief Executive Officer - RGAX
Alain P. Neemeh
Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* REINSURANCE GROUP OF AMERICA INC - AGREED TO SELL LEIDSCHE VERZEKERING MAATSCHAPPIJ N.V. TO DE GOUDSE N.V.
* REINSURANCE GROUP OF AMERICA ANNOUNCES PRICING OF SENIOR NOTES
* REINSURANCE GROUP OF AMERICA INC FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO POTENTIAL SENIOR NOTES OFFERING DUE 2030 Source: (https://bit.ly/377bxpy) Further company coverage:
* REINSURANCE GROUP OF AMERICA ANNOUNCES PRICING OF COMMON STOCK OFFERING
* REINSURANCE GROUP OF AMERICA ANNOUNCES OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* REINSURANCE GROUP OF AMERICA INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/3dX2ols] Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE ESTIMATE $2.36 -- REFINITIV IBES DATA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
Billionaire Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc <BRKa.N> is loaning up to $2 billion to the company that owns some of what used to be some of Sears Holdings Corp's <SHLD.O> best real estate.
Real-estate developer Seritage Growth Properties said on Tuesday it has entered into a $2.0 billion term loan facility with Berkshire Hathaway Life Insurance Company of Nebraska, a unit of The Berkshire Hathaway Reinsurance Group.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.48 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REINSURANCE GROUP OF AMERICA INC - ADDITION OF JOHN GAUTHIER AND HAZEL MCNEILAGE TO ITS BOARD INCREASES NUMBER OF RGA DIRECTORS TO 11 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.