52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
B. Riley Financial - Filed Prospectus Supplement Related To Sale Of Up To $100 Million Of Certain Senior Notes Of Company
B. Riley Financial Reports Q3 Earnings Per Share Of $1.21
B. Riley Financial Establishes Brand Investment Portfolio
B. Riley Financial, Inc. is an independent investment bank. The Company's segments include capital markets, auction and liquidation, valuation and appraisal, and Principal Investments-United Online. The capital markets segment provides an array of investment banking, corporate finance, research, wealth management, sales and trading services to corporate, institutional and high net worth clients. The auction and liquidation segment utilizes a scalable network of independent contractors and industry-specific advisors to tailor its services to the needs of a multitude of clients, logistical challenges and distressed circumstances. The valuation and appraisal segment provides valuation and appraisal services to financial institutions, lenders, private equity firms and other providers of capital. The principal investments-United Online segment consists of businesses, which has been acquired primarily for attractive investment return characteristics.
21255 Burbank Blvd Ste 400
Bryant R. Riley
Chairman of the Board, Co-Chief Executive Officer
Thomas J. Kelleher
Co-Chief Executive Officer, Director
Phillip J. Ahn
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer
Chief Executive Officer of Great American Group, LLC, Director
Chief Executive Officer of B. Riley FBR
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. luxury department-store chain Barneys New York Inc has reached an agreement to sell its assets to brand developer Authentic Brands Group and investment bank B. Riley Financial Inc, according to a filing on Wednesday.
B. Riley Financial Inc said on Thursday it named Dan Shribman as chief investment officer. Shribman will be based in New York, and will also continue to serve as the president of its unit B. Riley Principal Investments group.
Retailer Rent-A-Center Inc was within its rights to back out of a $1.36 billion merger deal with private equity firm Vintage Capital Management last year, a Delaware state court ruled Thursday.
Fortress Biotech Inc <FBIO.O> said on Monday it will sell its majority stake in the independent wealth management firm National Holdings Corp <NHLD.O>, bringing an end to an unusual ownership arrangement that had drawn scrutiny from the investing and securities industries.
Sears Holdings Corp <SHLDQ.PK> is finalizing a deal with financial firm Great American Capital Partners and other lenders for $350 million in critical bankruptcy financing that would keep the U.S. retailer open through the holidays, people familiar with the matter said on...
The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Financial services provider B. Riley Financial Inc said on Wednesday it had named Bryant Riley and Tom Kelleher co-chief executive officers, effective July 10.
* GERON - ENTERED AT THE MARKET ISSUANCE SALES AGREEMENT WITH B. RILEY FBR TO ISSUE AND SELL ITS COMMON STOCK WITH OFFERING PRICE OF UP TO $100 MILLION Source http://bit.ly/2Is6vuy Further company coverage:
* B. RILEY FINANCIAL ANNOUNCES PRICING OF SENIOR NOTES OFFERING
* B. RILEY FINANCIAL ANNOUNCES OFFERING OF $50 MILLION SENIOR NOTES DUE 2023 AND RECEIPT OF INVESTMENT GRADE RATING OF “A-” FROM EGAN-JONES RATINGS COMPANY
* B. RILEY FINANCIAL REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2018
* B. RILEY FINANCIAL AND BEBE STORES ISSUE JOINT UPDATE TO SHAREHOLDERS
* B. RILEY FINANCIAL- ON APRIL 18, U.S. BANKRUPTCY COURT ISSUED THE ORDER APPROVING SALE OF SOME RIGHTS TO ASSETS OF THE BON-TON STORES&ITS AFFILIATES
* B. RILEY FINANCIAL’S GREAT AMERICAN GROUP, TIGER CAPITAL GROUP AND INDENTURE TRUSTEE FOR SECOND-LIEN NOTEHOLDERS TO ACQUIRE RIGHTS TO BON-TON STORES’ ASSETS FOR $780 MILLION
* B. RILEY FINANCIAL INC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UP TO $250 MILLION – SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2G0xM1K) Further company coverage:
* MAGICJACK VOCALTEC LTD. ANNOUNCES RECEIPT OF APPROVAL FROM SHAREHOLDERS FOR PROPOSED ACQUISITION BY B. RILEY
* B. RILEY FINANCIAL INC - CHAIRMAN AND CEO BRYANT RILEY PURCHASES ADDITIONAL 221,000 SHARES OF COMMON STOCK
* B. RILEY FINANCIAL REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* CHUCK HASTINGS NAMED DIRECTOR OF WEALTH MANAGEMENT STRATEGIC INITIATIVES
* B. RILEY FINANCIAL INC - SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH INVESTMENT, B. RILEY WAS GRANTED TWO OF FIVE SEATS ON BEBE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.