52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Raymond James Priced Public Offering Of $500 Mln 4.650% Senior Notes Due 2030
Raymond James Financial Issues Coronavirus Status Update
Raymond James Financial Says Actively Monitoring Coronavirus Outbreak
Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF) is a financial holding company. The Company's subsidiaries include Raymond James & Associates, Inc. (RJ&A), Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. (RJFS), Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. (RJFSA), Raymond James Ltd. (RJ Ltd.), Eagle Asset Management, Inc. (Eagle), and Raymond James Bank, N.A. (RJ Bank). It operates through five segments: Private Client Group (PCG), Capital Markets, Asset Management, RJ Bank and the Other segment. The Private Client Group segment includes the retail branches of the Company's broker-dealer subsidiaries located throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. The Capital Markets segment includes institutional sales and trading in the United States, Canada and Europe. The Asset Management segment includes the operations of Eagle, the Eagle Family of Funds and other fee-based asset management programs. RJ Bank segment provides corporate loan, securities based loans (SB) and residential loans.
880 Carillon Pkwy
ST PETERSBURG, FL
Paul C. Reilly
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Thomas A. James
John C. Carson
Paul M Shoukry
Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
Paul D. Allison
Chairman, President, Chief Executive Officer of Raymond James Ltd.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Investment bank Raymond James Financial Inc <RJF.N> on Monday said it fired an employee after a video https://twitter.com/jaimetoons/status/1271300265170186240 posted on Twitter showed him and his wife question a man who painted "Black Lives Matter" outside what he says...
* RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC - ISSUES CORONAVIRUS STATUS UPDATE
* RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL - ACTIVELY MONITORING CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK, ADHERING TO GUIDANCE BEING GIVEN BY CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
Investment bank Moelis & Co said it is hiring a veteran banker from Raymond James Financial Inc for its team that helps defend companies against activist shareholders.
Bank of America Corp <BAC.N> and Raymond James Financial Inc <RJF.N> will pay roughly $12 million in restitution to customers who incurred excessive fees on investments meant to help their children afford college, a U.S. regulator said on Wednesday.
A U.S. regulator said units of Bank of America Corp and Raymond James Financial Inc will pay roughly 12 million in restitution to customers who incurred excess fees on their investments in so-called 529 plans, which are used to encourage saving for educational expenses.
* RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL- APRIL TOTAL SECURITIES COMMISSIONS AND FEES OF $373 MILLION, INCREASED 12% OVER APRIL 2017 AND 2% OVER MARCH
* RAYMOND JAMES RAISES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND, ANNOUNCES INCREASE IN SECURITIES REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
* RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2KzV6FI) Further company coverage:
* RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL REPORTS SECOND QUARTER FISCAL 2018 RESULTS
Financial services provider Raymond James Financial Inc on Tuesday named David De Luca as head of its global equities business.
* RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL - CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER DENNIS ZANK TO RETIRE AS COO Source: (https://bit.ly/2J6DkJw) Further company coverage:
* RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL - FEB 2018 TOTAL SECURITIES COMMISSIONS AND FEES OF $372 MILLION ROSE 15%
* RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC - TOTAL SECURITIES COMMISSIONS AND FEES OF $379 MILLION IN JAN 2018, INCREASED 13% OVER JAN 2017 AND 2% OVER DEC 2017
* RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL REPORTS FIRST QUARTER FISCAL 2018 RESULTS
* RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL - ESTIMATES THAT NET INCOME FOR ITS FIRST FISCAL QUARTER ENDED DEC 31, 2017 WILL BE NEGATIVELY IMPACTED BY ABOUT$120 MILLION
* RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO PAUL REILLY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.8 MILLION VERSUS $8.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EleUJN) Further company coverage:
* RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL - NOV 2017 TOTAL SECURITIES COMMISSIONS, FEES OF $367 MILLION INCREASED 9 PERCENT OVER NOV 2016
* RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL - ON NOV 29, DECLARED QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND ON SHARES OF ITS COMMON STOCK OF $0.25PER SHARE, UP 13.6 PERCENT FROM PREVIOUS QUARTER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Raymond James Financial Inc - quarterly net revenues of $1.69 billion, up 16 percent over prior year's fiscal q4 and 4 percent over preceding quarter
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.