52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tiger Global Management LLC Raises Stake In Sunrun Inc To 25.3%
Tiger Global Reports Open Market Purchase Of Sunrun Shares
Tiger Global Management Reports Open Market Purchase Of Certain Shares Of Sunrun Common Stock
Sunrun Inc. is engaged in the design, development, installation, sale, ownership and maintenance of residential solar energy systems (Projects) in the United States. The Company is engaged in providing solar energy services and products to its customers. As of December 31, 2016, it operated a fleet of residential solar energy systems in the United States, with approximately 134,000 customers across 16 states, as well as the District of Columbia. The Company sells to homeowners over the phone, in the field through canvassing and in-home sales and through retail sales channels through its strategic partners. The solar service offerings are provided through its lease and power purchase agreements. It sells solar service offerings and installs solar energy systems for homeowners through its direct-to-consumer channel. It sells solar energy systems to homeowners, as well as related products, such as solar panels, inverters, racking systems and other solar-related equipment to resellers.
225 Bush St Ste 1400
Edward Harris Fenster
Chairman of the Board, Co-Founder
Lynn Michelle Jurich
Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Executive Director
Bob P. Komin
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Accounting Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q1 REVENUE $144.4 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $132.7 MILLION
* IS EXPANDING ITS HOME SOLAR SERVICE TO ILLINOIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TIGER GLOBAL MANAGEMENT LLC REPORTS 7.8 PCT PASSIVE STAKE IN SUNRUN INC AS OF MARCH 29 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qiarmH) Further company coverage:
* SUNRUN - ON MARCH 27, CO'S UNIT ENTERED INTO AMENDED & RESTATED REVOLVING CREDIT AGREEMENT ORIGINALLY ENTERED INTO IN JAN 2016 WITH VARIOUS LENDERS
* SUNRUN REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* ENTERED INTO A PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH SUNRUN, ONE OF TOP RESIDENTIAL SOLAR INSTALLERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SUNRUN - RECEIVED AWARD UNDER ADVANCING COMMONWEALTH ENERGY STORAGE PROGRAM, RUN BY MASSACHUSETTS CLEAN ENERGY CENTER, DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY RESOURCES
U.S. residential solar installer Sunrun Inc <RUN.O> on Wednesday said third-quarter deployments of solar energy systems topped its expectations as it increased market share, but it stuck to its forecast for the full year.
* Q3 revenue $141.3 million versus I/B/E/S view $146.6 million
* Sunrun Inc - on Oct. 20, subsidiary of co entered $244.5 million of senior secured credit facilities - SEC filing
* Sunrun and Comcast enter into agreement to offer residential solar program
U.S. residential solar company Sunrun Inc on Monday reported second-quarter revenue and earnings per share that fell short of Wall Street estimates, sending its shares down nearly 10 percent in extended trading.
* CFO says Audit Committee review found senior management did not instruct employees to delay recording cancellations
U.S. residential solar company Sunrun Inc on Monday reported second-quarter deployments of rooftop solar power systems were 5 percent above its own expectations, though revenue and earnings per share fell short of Wall Street estimates.
Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval on Thursday signed a bill to reinstate a key rooftop solar policy and bring national residential installers Tesla Inc's solar division and Sunrun Inc back to the state after an 18-month absence.
* Sunrun announces plans to re-enter Nevada solar market Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. solar companies Tesla Inc <TSLA.O> and Sunrun Inc <RUN.O> on Monday said they would resume selling rooftop panels in Nevada because legislators passed a bill reinstating a policy the state had abandoned 18 months ago.
U.S. solar companies Tesla Inc and Sunrun Inc on Monday said they would resume selling rooftop panels in Nevada because legislators passed a bill reinstating a policy the state had abandoned 18 months ago.
Sunrun Inc's <RUN.O> board of directors is investigating a Wall Street Journal report last month that said former employees manipulated sales data around the time of the U.S. solar installer's 2015 initial public offering.
Sunrun Inc's board of directors is investigating a Wall Street Journal report last month that said former employees manipulated sales data around the time of the U.S. solar installer's 2015 initial public offering.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.