52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sabre Reports Q3 Adjusted Loss Per Share $0.82 Including Items
Sabre Corp Announces Long-Term, Technology Agreement With BIDTravel
Sabre Corp Sees Modest Signs Of Recovery In Third Quarter-To-Date
Sabre Corporation is a technology solutions provider to the global travel and tourism industry. The Company provides software and services to a range of travel suppliers and travel buyers. The Company operates through two business segments: Travel Network, and Airline and Hospitality Solutions. Travel Network is its global business-to-business travel marketplace and consists primarily of its global distribution system (GDS) and a set of solutions that integrate with its GDS to serve travel suppliers and travel buyers. Its Airline and Hospitality Solutions business offers a portfolio of software technology products and solutions, through software-as-a-service (SaaS) and hosted delivery model, to airlines, hoteliers and other travel suppliers. The Company connects travel suppliers, including airlines, hotels, car rental brands, rail carriers, cruise lines and tour operators, with travel buyers in a travel marketplace.
Software & Programming
3150 Sabre Dr
Karl I. Peterson
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Sean E. Menke
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Douglas E. Barnett
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Scott Albert Wilson
President of Sabre Hospitality Solutions
Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer, Sabre
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. travel technology firm Sabre Corp <SABR.O> and software firm Farelogix Inc said on Friday that they would terminate their $360 million deal because of antitrust opposition in Britain.
A U.S. judge has ruled that travel technology firm Sabre Corp may purchase software firm Farelogix Inc, after the Justice Department sued to stop the planned $360 million acquisition.
A U.S. judge has ruled that travel technology firm Sabre Corp may purchase Farelogix after the Justice Department sued to stop the planned $360 million acquisition.
* SABRE - BOARD VOTED TO SUSPEND PAYMENT OF QTRLY CASH DIVIDENDS ON CO'S COMMON STOCK
* UK'S CMA- SABRE, FARELOGIX PROPOSE COMPREHENSIVE REMEDY PACKAGE WHICH ADDRESSES CMA’S PROVISIONAL SUBSTANTIAL LESSENING OF COMPETITION FINDINGS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Britain's competition watchdog on Monday launched an investigation into the U.S. travel technology provider Sabre Corp's proposed $360 million acquisition of smaller rival Farelogix Inc, saying the deal could raise prices for platforms used by airlines and travel agents...
Britain's competition watchdog on Monday launched an investigation into the U.S. travel technology provider Sabre Corp's <SABR.O> proposed $360 million acquisition of smaller rival Farelogix Inc, saying the deal could raise prices for platforms used by airlines and travel...
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
The U.S. Justice Department sued on Tuesday to block travel technology firm Sabre Corp's <SABR.O> $360 million acquisition of Farelogix Inc, saying in court papers that it was a "dominant firm's attempt to eliminate a disruptive competitor."
The U.S. Justice Department sued on Tuesday to block travel technology firm Sabre Corp's $360 million acquisition of Farelogix Inc, saying in court papers that it was a "dominant firm's attempt to eliminate a disruptive competitor."
Electronic travel services companies Amadeus <AMA.MC> and Sabre <SABR.O> are being investigated by the EU over contract terms that the bloc's antitrust watchdog says could prevent airlines and travel agents from switching to rival ticket agents.
The European Commission said on Friday it had opened an investigation into a possible breach of EU antitrust rules by flight booking systems Amadeus and Sabre, and their dealings with airlines and travel agents.
* SABRE CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL STOCK SHELF, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING
* SABRE CORP - CO, ALASKA AIRLINES HAVE MIGRATED VIRGIN AMERICA TO ALASKA'S PASSENGER SERVICES SYSTEM (PSS), HOSTED BY CO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.44 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* LION AIR SIGNS GDS AGREEMENT WITH SABRE TO FUEL ITS GROWTH STRATEGY
* SABRE CORP SAYS CEO SEAN MENKE'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.9 MLN VS $5.5 MLN IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2EpbB3Q) Further company coverage:
* PRICED PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED PUBLIC OFFERING OF 15 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK AT A PRICE TO PUBLIC OF $22.45 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SABRE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES SALE OF COMMON STOCK BY EXISTING SHAREHOLDERS
* SABRE CORP - REFINANCING OF TERM LOAN B CREDIT FACILITY, RESULTING IN REDUCTION OF INTEREST RATE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.