52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Safehold Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.24
Safehold Increases Quarterly Common Stock Dividend By 4%
Safehold Reports Q1 EPS Of $0.36
Safehold Inc., formerly Safety, Income & Growth Inc., is formed primarily to acquire, own, manage, finance and capitalize ground net leases (GNLs). The Company’s portfolio consists of 12 properties, which includes Doubletree Seattle Airport, One Ally Center, Hilton Salt Lake, Doubletree Mission Valley, Doubletree Sonoma, Doubletree Durango, Dallas Market Center: Sheraton Suites, Northside Forsyth Hospital Medical Center, NASA/JPSS Headquarters, The Buckler Apartments, Dallas Market Center: Marriott Courtyard and Lock Up Self Storage Facility.
Real Estate Operations
1114 Avenue of the Americas
NEW YORK, NY
Jay Scott Sugarman
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
President, Chief Investment Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Douglas B. Heitner
Chief Legal Officer
Stefan M. Selig
Lead Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Goldman Sachs Group Inc <GS.N> is looking to buy General Motors Co's <GM.N> credit card unit as it looks to double down on its consumer banking arm, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Goldman Sachs Group Inc is looking to buy General Motors Co's credit card unit, which has about $3 billion in outstanding balances, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Goldman Sachs Group Inc on Friday lowered its previously stated quarterly earnings as the bank set aside more money to pay for its settlement with the Malaysian government over the multi-billion 1MDB scandal.
Goldman Sachs Group Inc <GS.N> said on Wednesday that by 2025 it wants 7% of its employees with the title vice president to be Black and 9% to be Latino professionals.
Goldman Sachs Group Inc said on Wednesday that by 2025 it wants 7% of its staff in the Americas and the U.K. to be black and 9% to be Latino professionals.
Goldman Sachs Group Inc <GS.N> has named Ian Taylor as the bank's new head of equity capital markets (ECM) for Australia and New Zealand, a spokeswoman in Australia said on Tuesday.
U.S. investment bank Goldman Sachs Group Inc is adopting a performance review system that will grade up to 10% of its 39,000 employees as under-performers this year, according to an internal memo sent on Monday, potentially leading to more job cuts in 2021 than the bank...
* SAFETY INCOME & GROWTH - ON MAY 7, 2018 CO ENTERED AGREEMENT TO BUY FEE INTEREST & GROUND LEASE AT 635 MADISON AVENUE FOR $151.0 MILLION Source text: (https://bit.ly/2wvpCOW) Further company coverage:
* QTRLY AFFO $0.30 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAFETY INCOME & GROWTH INC - ANNOUNCED IT HAS ORIGINATED TWO NEW GROUND LEASES TOTALING $50 MILLION WITH DILWEG COMPANIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAFETY, INCOME & GROWTH REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* SAFETY INCOME & GROWTH INC FILES FOR OFFER AND SALE OF UP TO 2.9 MILLION SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK BY SELLING STOCKHOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Safety Income & Growth Inc - qtrly FFO per share $0.08; qtrly AFFO earnings per share $0.11 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.