52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sage Therapeutics Reports Qtrly Loss Per Share $3.28
Sage Says Sage-217 For Bipolar Depression Showed Rapid Improvement Versus Baseline In Phase 2 Study
Sage Therapeutics Announces U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration Scheduling Of Zulresso Injection
SAGE Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing and commercializing medicines to treat central nervous system (CNS) disorders. The Company's lead product candidate, SAGE-547 is an intravenous formulation of allopregnanolone, a neurosteroid that acts as a synaptic and extrasynaptic modulator of the Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid-A (GABAA) receptor. The Company's next-generation product candidates, SAGE-217 and SAGE-689, also target the GABAA receptor system. The Company is focused on developing drugs based on selective allosteric modulation of CNS synaptic and extrasynaptic receptors. The Company's chemistry platform is focused on the chemical scaffolds of endogenous or chemically modified synthetic neuroactive steroid compounds that are allosteric modulators of GABAA or N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid or N-Methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors.
Biotechnology & Drugs
215 1st St
Kevin P. Starr
Independent Chairman of the Board
Jeffrey M. Jonas
President, Chief Executive Officer and Director
Kimi E. Iguchi
Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
Anne Marie Cook
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Albert J. Robichaud
Chief Scientific Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday approved Sage Therapeutics Inc's drug for postpartum depression, marking the first approval of a treatment specifically developed for the condition that affects a new mother's ability to care for herself or her baby.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday approved https://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm633919.htm Sage Therapeutics Inc's drug for postpartum depression, marking the first approval of a treatment specifically developed for the condition that...
Sage Therapeutics Inc said on Monday its oral treatment for postpartum depression met the main goal of reducing symptoms of the condition, when compared to a placebo in a late-stage study, sending its shares up 33 percent.
Sage Therapeutics Inc said on Monday its oral treatment for postpartum depression met the main goal of reducing symptoms of the condition, when compared to a placebo in a late-stage study.
An advisory panel to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday recommended Sage Therapeutics Inc's experimental treatment for postpartum depression, saying the benefits of the drug outweighed risks.
The benefits of Sage Therapeutics Inc's experimental treatment for postpartum depression outweigh risks, an advisory panel to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Friday.
* SAGE THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES UPDATE ON PIPELINE AND PROGRESS TOWARD LAUNCH READINESS
* SAGE THERAPEUTICS SUBMITS NEW DRUG APPLICATION TO U.S. FDA FOR INTRAVENOUS BREXANOLONE IN THE TREATMENT OF POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION
* SAGE THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES PIPELINE UPDATE
* PRICING OF AN UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF 3.5 MILLION SHARES OF ITS COMMON STOCK AT A PUBLIC OFFERING PRICE OF $164.00 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAGE THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* SAGE THERAPEUTICS RECEIVES FDA BREAKTHROUGH THERAPY DESIGNATION FOR SAGE-217 FOR THE TREATMENT OF MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER
* SAGE THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES POSITIVE RESULTS FROM PLACEBO-CONTROLLED TRIAL IN A MODEL OF INSOMNIA DEMONSTRATING ACTIVITY ON SLEEP PARAMETERS AND SUPPORTING DEVELOPMENT OF SAGE-217 AS POTENTIAL TREATMENT FOR SLEEP DISORDERS
Drug developer Sage Therapeutics Inc's shares soared as much as 85 percent to a record high on Thursday after its experimental drug to reduce the symptoms of depression succeeded in a mid-stage trial.
Sage Therapeutics Inc said on Thursday its drug to treat patients with moderate to severe depression met the main goal in a mid-stage study.
* SAYS PUBLIC OFFERING OF 3.53 MILLION COMMON SHARES PRICED AT $85.00PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sage Therapeutics announces proposed public offering of common stock
Sage Therapeutics Inc's shares surged to a record on Thursday after its postpartum depression drug succeeded in two late-stage studies, paving the way for it to bring to market the first FDA-approved treatment for the disorder.
Sage Therapeutics on Thursday said its drug to treat moderate and severe postpartum depression met the main goal in two late-stage studies.
* Announces Brexanolone achieves primary endpoints in both phase 3 clinical trials in postpartum depression
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.