52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Spirit Airlines Will Expand Its Nonstop Service To Cancun
Spirit Airlines To Offer Nonstop Service From Austin To Cancun
Spirit Airlines Says Board Appointed Christine Richards, Mark Dunkerley As Newest Members
Spirit Airlines, Inc. is an airline company. The Company provides air transportation for passengers. As of December 31, 2016, its all-Airbus Fit Fleet operated over 420 daily flights to 59 destinations in the United States, Caribbean and Latin America. As of December 31, 2016, it had a fleet of 95 Airbus single-aisle aircraft, which are referred to as A320 family aircraft and include the A319, A320 and A321 models, which have common design and equipment but differ most notably in fuselage length, service range and seat capacity. As of December 31, 2016, its fleet consisted of 29 A319s, 45 A320ceos, five A320neos and 16 A321ceos. Its Bare Fares offerings are unbundled base fares that remove components included in the price of an airline ticket. It also offers Frill Control, which allows customers to pay only for the options they choose, such as bags, advance seat assignments and refreshments. As of December 31, 2016, its route network included 200 markets served by 59 airports.
2800 Executive Way
H. McIntyre Gardner
Chairman, Independent Director
Edward M. Christie
President, Chief Executive Officer
Scott M. Haralson
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Martha Laurie Villa
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A federal appeals court revived a lawsuit by Spirit Airlines passengers who said the low-cost carrier blindsided them by imposing unexpected carry-on bag fees on tickets bought through Cheapoair, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity.
Spirit Airlines <SAVE.N> on Friday cut its third-quarter outlook for a key revenue measure as it estimates an approximate $25 million hit on its sales, hurt by hundreds of flights cancellations due to Hurricane Dorian.
Spirit Airlines <SAVE.N>, a fast-growing, low-cost U.S. carrier that flies an all-Airbus SE <AIR.PA> fleet, is looking at both the Airbus A321neo and a larger Boeing Co <BA.N> aircraft to fuel its growth, Chief Executive and President Ted Christie said on Monday.
Spirit Airlines expects it will raise passenger fares after years of lower ticket prices as the U.S. budget carrier works to improve margins at a time of rising oil prices, Chief Executive Bob Fornaro said on Monday.
Spirit Airlines is eying the Airbus A320, but speaking with all planemakers about a future fleet order for the U.S. carrier, Chief Executive Bob Fornaro said on Monday.
* SPIRIT AIRLINES INC SEES Q2 2018 CAPACITY UP ABOUT 29 PERCENT - SEC FILING
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.43 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* SPIRIT AIRLINES INC SAYS TOTAL REVENUE PER AVAILABLE SEAT MILE (TRASM) FOR Q1 2018 IS ESTIMATED TO BE APPROXIMATELY 8.37 CENTS - SEC FILING
* SPIRIT AIRLINES INC SAYS CEO ROBERT FORNARO'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $2.2 MILLION – SEC FILING
* 100 AIRCRAFT UNDER OPERATING LEASES FROM AERCAP GLOBAL AVIATION TRUST
Spirit Airlines Inc asked the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration on Friday for a ground stop for all its flights systemwide due to company computer issues, FAA said in a tweet.
* SPIRIT AIRLINES SAYS CONFIDENT CO CAN ACHIEVE FLATTISH CASM EX-FUEL IN 2019 - PRESENTATION
* SPIRIT AIRLINES INC SEES Q1 TOTAL REVENUE PER ASM DOWN 1% - 2.5%
* SPIRIT AIRLINES INC - OF 98 PERCENT OF PILOTS WHO VOTED FOR AGREEMENT, 70 PERCENT CAST BALLOTS IN FAVOR OF AGREEMENT
* SPIRIT AIRLINES INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BFUpJM) Further company coverage:
Budget carrier Spirit Airlines Inc's website crashed on Wednesday, leaving customers unable to book flights directly online.
* SPIRIT AIRLINES - SEES FY 2018 ADJUSTED CASM EX-FUEL DOWN 3% TO DOWN 5%
* OppenheimerFunds Reports 7.86 Pct Passive Stake In Spirit Airlines AS OF DEC. 31 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2nHlt3z) Further company coverage:
U.S. budget carrier Spirit Airlines <SAVE.N> said on Tuesday its quarterly profit rose more than 400 percent on the back of a one-time credit benefit from the U.S. tax code overhaul.
* SPIRIT AIRLINES REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.